PDA

View Full Version : Ralph the Whiner

IAG
12-18-2006, 11:22 AM
Ralph should shut his mouth about this revenue sharing. Why doesn't he buy the tix and put a winning product on tv? Why doesn't market the name of the Bills MORE than he is doing.

Instead, he complains about being poor. Shut up and get resourceful. Maybe he can become the Billy Beane of the NFL.

ANYWAYS, this where the rubber meets the road...The Bills have the second most amount of cap room will he spend it. IF he does than he looks like an old koot for complaining about the system. IF he does not than Clements, Fletcher and prospective UFA's go by the board.

Notice his quote of having a good DRAFT not a productive offseason.

He is loser for owner...think about it: He jettisoned Bill Polian, John Butler, AJ Smith and now Tom Donahoe who put all the talent together on this team. He is the reason this team has stunk out load for the longest time.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2006, 11:24 AM
He has to let the league know that what they are doing is not fair. You may call it whining, I call it doing what he can to save this team in Buffalo.

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 11:24 AM
This post is an idiot

BillsNick
12-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Actually, Philster, this post is a stupid ass hole.

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Plus this is the time to be vocal for the small markets because they still have not set the sharing qualifiers. There is still a chance that the qualifiers can make the playing field very equal. Why not be vocal about them?

IAG
12-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Why can the Packers compete? Oh yeah, as you march to Ralph's drumbeat, ever think why he does not take his name down and get a few million for naming rights to the stadium?

BillsNick
He is loser for owner...think about it: He jettisoned Bill Polian, John Butler, AJ Smith and now Tom Donahoe who put all the talent together on this team. He is the reason this team has stunk out load for the longest time.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the anus!

The_Philster
Why can the Packers compete? Oh yeah, as you march to Ralph's drumbeat, ever think why he does not take his name down and get a few million for naming rights to the stadium?
we're competing right now, too :rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
12-18-2006, 11:28 AM
The Packers are owned by the city.... A little different wouldn't you agree?

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2006, 11:37 AM
The Packers are owned by the city.... A little different wouldn't you agree?
Plus they never have to worry about not selling out at Lambeau.

When I wen to the Packer game last month I met a lady who finally got her partial 4-game season tickets last year. She had been on the waiting list since 1974.

On the contrary we had a blackout just yesterday. :rolleyes:

ICE74129
12-18-2006, 12:04 PM
The point is WE GOT IT ALREADY!!! STFU RALPH! We know you aren't happy, we got it months ago.

ICE74129
12-18-2006, 12:05 PM
The point is WE GOT IT ALREADY!!! STFU RALPH! We know you aren't happy, we got it months ago.

ICE74129
12-18-2006, 12:05 PM

RockStar36
12-18-2006, 12:12 PM

The Packers still compete?

BTW, we get the point ICE.

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2006, 12:15 PM

The point is WE GOT IT ALREADY!!! STFU ICE! We know you aren't happy, we got it posts ago.

RockStar36
12-18-2006, 12:16 PM
The point is WE GOT IT ALREADY!!! STFU ICE! We know you aren't happy, we got it posts ago.

:roflmao:

Forward_Lateral
12-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Ralph needs to quit whining and DO SOMETHING about it. Complaining won't fix anything, freaking do something. Hire lawyers and sue the league, do SOMETHING.

Meathead
12-18-2006, 12:22 PM
ralph isnt spouting off for himself as much as he is for buffalo

look why the hell would he complain about this if he wasnt totally committed to want to keep the team here?

if he didnt he could go out in ten minutes and have six cities fighting over each other to pay him twice what he will make here in buffalo

the city better pull its head out of its ass and figure out a way to get this team supported or start counting the number of years the team will stay here on one hand

the fact is that yesterdays game was a contest was between two division teams and long term rivals fighting to stay alive for the playoffs. to not sell out that game is a huge red flag from a business standpoint

combine that with the revenue sharing stall going on by these big clubs and for the first time ever im really starting to get concerned about the city being able to keep the team

for the life of me i dont know why they dont build a stadium on the east side of the county. i believe that would spur ticket sales in rochester and farther east while maintaining sales in bflo and canada

in any event we better decide the bills are precious to us and make sure that stadium is full every week

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Ralph needs to quit whining and DO SOMETHING about it. Complaining won't fix anything, freaking do something. Hire lawyers and sue the league, do SOMETHING.
How about we send out a few of my boys and slit the throats of Jerry Jones, Robert Kraft, Dan Synder, and Woody Johnson?

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
How about we send out a few of my boys and slit the throats of Jerry Jones, Robert Kraft, Dan Synder, and Woody Johnson?
can I add a name or two to that list? :snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Ralph is pissed that he is giving the Cowboys, Giants, and Jets low interest loans to build their stadiums so that they make more money and make Ralph's cap higher.

Ralph loans them cheap capital so his own costs can go up. :mad:

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2006, 12:31 PM
I agree. Why do the richest teams need the loans?

Historian
12-18-2006, 12:32 PM
We need a new stadium.

35,000 open air seats...30,000 luxury seats.

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2006, 12:34 PM
That is too many luxury seats for this area. THey would never sell.

ICE74129
12-18-2006, 12:41 PM
The Packers still compete?

BTW, we get the point ICE.

I guess the server went nutz :jam:

YardRat
12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Ralph has forgotten more about professional football than anybody on this board has ever known, especially the Bill Walsh-wannabes.

The man's a helluva lot smarter than most give him credit for.

He helped build the damn NFL into what it is today, and without the likes of Wilson, Hunt, etc it would be just another third-rate professional sports league.

Respect your elders and your betters or STFU.

ICE74129
12-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Ralph has forgotten more about professional football than anybody on this board has ever known, especially the Bill Walsh-wannabes.

The man's a helluva lot smarter than most give him credit for.

He helped build the damn NFL into what it is today, and without the likes of Wilson, Hunt, etc it would be just another third-rate professional sports league.

Respect your elders and your betters or STFU.

Blah blah blah, The only thing ralph can do now is wonder if he **** his depends or not.

Time to get with todays NFL or get out. As for as him protecting Buffalo, he knows what we all do, they can't afford a team anymore. When he dies they are gone regardless of revenue sharing. Sell now ralph

IAG
12-18-2006, 01:09 PM
What about him firing GREAT evaluators of talent?

Rip his name on the stadium and give it to the corporation for millions.

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 01:22 PM
What about him firing GREAT evaluators of talent?

Rip his name on the stadium and give it to the corporation for millions.
There's more to a GM's job than evaluating talent
Polian got into fights with people Ralph trusted more
Butler refused to negotiate a contract extension...prompting many to think he might've already been talking to the Chargers
with Donahoe, the ONLY thing he did right was evaluate player talent....and how much of that was TD and how much was Modrak? We're still drafting well and Triplett and Royals have been solid players for us thus far...add into that the fact that this is the first year the Steelers have struggled since TD left (Big Ben falling to Earth, Cowher's possible departure causing a distraction, and the Bus' retirement being huge factors)

Do yourself a favor...think before you post...it'd spare you the humiliation you keep getting by posting such idiotic nonsense

BillsNick
12-18-2006, 01:25 PM
:lolpoint: IAG

IAG
12-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Okay, I will take some heat for supporting TD, but Phillster the Steelers would beat the Bills down. Pittsburgh would run for about 250 yards.

Lets not get too excited here.

BillsNick
12-18-2006, 01:31 PM
The jags ran for 250 and we beat them. Let's not get too excited here.

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Okay, I will take some heat for supporting TD, but Phillster the Steelers would beat the Bills down. Pittsburgh would run for about 250 yards.

Lets not get too excited here.
1...learn to spell...there's only 1 "l" in my name...pretty pathetic when it's right in front of you
2...I've yet to see anyone proclaim our run defense as being even good

IAG
12-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Keep having teams run the ball down your throat for 250 and see how that works out for you.

Sorry Filster

Gunzlingr
12-18-2006, 01:38 PM
I feel for Ralph. He has a small market team that he is trying keep afloat without commercializing it. He wants to promote what the NFL used to be about, football and comraderie at a price the whole family can afford, not about what it has become - $$$ and merchandising.

I think he is tired of paying for/giving money to big market teams who have already bastardized the game by selling out.

BillsNick
12-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Keep having teams run the ball down your throat for 250 and see how that works out for you.

Sorry Filster

Well, we can still win while giving up running yards, as you can see, *AG.

IAG
12-18-2006, 01:42 PM
I was not lucky enough to have a Western New York education...Doesn't Western New York public schools use coloring books for text books? Just kidding I HONESTLY love western New York. Hard working and giving people that deserve more investment from the private and governmental sectors.