PDA

View Full Version : Question About Peters

JRyan154
12-18-2006, 12:48 PM
I go to school here in Philly and I haven't gotten to see any Bills games this year. I was wondering how Peters was doing this, what his role has been on the team, etc. I was talking to my dad today and he said that he handled Jason Taylor really well versus the Dolphins.

OpIv37
12-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Taylor burned Peters on one play and forced a fumble. Other than that, Peters pretty much manhandled him the whole game. The guy's been an absolute monster and is probably the best OL on the team right now.

Dicknoze69
12-18-2006, 01:32 PM
I'd say he's easily our best OL, and he's going to be a beast. He's been very good since moved to LT.

Kerr
12-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Peters is a pro bowler in the making. I think on that play by taylor he had him locked up long enough, but it seemed like jp took too long to get rid of the ball. I don't know. Maybe someone can validate that and count the seconds.

Cntrygal
12-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome! :wave:

Scumbag College
12-18-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm confident to say that the Bills finally have a franchise LT in Peters.

BuffaloBillsStampede
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
can you say future PRO-BOWLER?

JRyan154
12-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I'll be back next tomorrow for Christmas break until the January 15th. My dad just informed me that he got extra tickets for the Titans game, so I'll be at my first Bills game of the year!

I was only able to see one game this year over Thanksgiving break when played Chicago...probably not the best game to see this year....

Look forward to being back home tomorrow. Go Bills!

Goobylal
12-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Peters is a pro bowler in the making. I think on that play by taylor he had him locked up long enough, but it seemed like jp took too long to get rid of the ball. I don't know. Maybe someone can validate that and count the seconds.
On snap.stats.com, they have Peters as only giving up one sack (against the Chargers IIRC) in his 14 games played, so it looks like they didn't charge him with that sack.

Bmax
12-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Peters and Pennington look like our bookend tackles for the next ten years... Both have played well The sky is the limit for peters. We have to be happy with both of their play ..Still early on pennington but .. so far so good... If could just get an upgrade at Guard ...in the draft and a center we be be sitting pretty..

I like Doug datish in rd 3 and or Blaylock or Grubbs in rd 1 or 2.

Bryan

Tatonka
12-19-2006, 01:31 AM
peters is playing as well as any lineman in the entire nfl right now.