Miami felons at it again, Marcus Vick keeps the streak alive.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Miami felons at it again, Marcus Vick keeps the streak alive.....

Lynne Sladky / AP
    Dolphins rookie Marcus Vick is aware of the lawsuit filed against him by a 17-year-old girl, his lawyer said.
    RICHMOND, Va. - A 17-year-old girl who claims she had an almost two-year sexual relationship with Miami Dolphins rookie Marcus Vick has filed a lawsuit against him, accusing him of sexual battery upon a minor, fraud and other charges.
    The lawsuit — filed Wednesday in Montgomery County Circuit Court — states that the girl was a 15-year-old honor student at Christiansburg High School when she first had sex with Vick in January 2004 while he was a quarterback at Virginia Tech.

• ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Miami felons at it again, Marcus Vick keeps the streak alive.....

www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

old, old incident. not a new offense. Though I am not thrilled about having him around anyway

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

It more and more shows the wisdom of Marv wanting to only consider 'character' players ... I think only Whitner has been out of order this season. The problem with signing scumbags is that sooner or later they implode to the detriment of the team.

Comment

• DolfanTom
            I have an itch only a male dolphin can scratch
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
            Lynne Sladky / AP
            Dolphins rookie Marcus Vick is aware of the lawsuit filed against him by a 17-year-old girl, his lawyer said.
            RICHMOND, Va. - A 17-year-old girl who claims she had an almost two-year sexual relationship with Miami Dolphins rookie Marcus Vick has filed a lawsuit against him, accusing him of sexual battery upon a minor, fraud and other charges.
            The lawsuit — filed Wednesday in Montgomery County Circuit Court — states that the girl was a 15-year-old honor student at Christiansburg High School when she first had sex with Vick in January 2004 while he was a quarterback at Virginia Tech.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16213840/
            I'm very serious about this question that occurred to me yesterday.

I can't hide that several Dolphin players have had a few run ins w/ the law.

But why - WHY - do you still have O.J. Simpson up in your ring of fame?

Not talking trash - it just blew me away that he was still up there!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

they brought that up awhile back on here and most seemed to have no problem with it if they discretly made it disappear during the off-season

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DolfanTom
                I'm very serious about this question that occurred to me yesterday.

I can't hide that several Dolphin players have had a few run ins w/ the law.

But why - WHY - do you still have O.J. Simpson up in your ring of fame?

Not talking trash - it just blew me away that he was still up there!
                We had a debate about that here and it was pretty much decided that he did bad things after he left Buffalo. He was a great cocaine addicted player here and had his way with all of our women, so a typical sports guy.

Comment

Working...
                X