PDA

View Full Version : The Blacked Out Games Have Been the Best!

raphael120
12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
The games that have been blacked out have been the best Buffalo Bills games in the past 2 years, and I honestly believe that. It's a shame, but myself going to the Titans next week, if it gets blacked out again, hopefully it'll be another good game! Well...either way it better be good!

Tiburon1724
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately it will be blacked out again and I agree with the excitement of these games lately. Unfortunately I'm in Orlando (still made it to Buf for the home opener and also went to the game in Miami) and when talking to relatives up there complaining about the blackout I say...BUY A TICKET!! Everyone needs to band together and sell out the stadium to show the Bills how much we appreciate their spectacular play lately. Maybe it will provide the fuel for them to win out and possibly make the playoffs!

SABuffalo786
12-18-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry but that blackout rule is the most outdated pile of bull**** in football today.

There were 71,000 people in that stadium yesterday. That's a sellout in over half the league and the NFL has the audacity to black it out?

That league sure knows how to make money but they have no ****ing clue about how to treat their own fans.

Michael82
12-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm sorry but that blackout rule is the most outdated pile of bull**** in football today.

There were 71,000 people in that stadium yesterday. That's a sellout in over half the league and the NFL has the audacity to black it out?

That league sure knows how to make money but they have no ****ing clue about how to treat their own fans.
Good point. When I saw the attendance number on the JumboTron, I couldn't believe it was over 71,000. That is ****ed up to black out a game that has over 71,000 people in attendance. :ill: But then again, about 1-2,000 of those people were last minute morons who decided to wait until Friday, Saturday or Sunday to buy tickets because they wanted to see the game, but once it was blacked out, decided to buy a ticket. :cynic:

SABuffalo786
12-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Even with 69,000-70,000 a blackout is an absolute joke.

Ingtar33
12-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I was able to catch both games at a local sports bar... they looked amazing the last two weeks.

I don't know what's wrong with the fans in buffalo right now... i mean i can see the one game... but the Titans (Vince Young, Travis Henry, playoff implications, last home game of the year) and the Fins?

Wow, guys... that's pretty weak.

Typ0
12-18-2006, 10:44 PM
I was able to catch both games at a local sports bar... they looked amazing the last two weeks.

I don't know what's wrong with the fans in buffalo right now... i mean i can see the one game... but the Titans (Vince Young, Travis Henry, playoff implications, last home game of the year) and the Fins?

Wow, guys... that's pretty weak.

this weeks game would probably sell out if it wasn't christmas eve!

Tiburon1724
12-19-2006, 12:25 PM
I completely feel the league should take the average capacity of all NFL stadiums and use that number as the benchmark for blackouts.

Historian
12-19-2006, 03:07 PM
It always happens.

In 1996 the Redskins came in here 7-1, hottest team in the NFL, and the Bills spanked them 38-13.

Best game of the season...blacked out in Buffalo.

Houston Wild Card Game...blacked out in Buffalo.

Seems like it always works out that way.