PDA

View Full Version : a change of pace, i reckon

CuseJetsFan83
12-18-2006, 04:28 PM
so yeah, this has been one hell of a year...... yeah its had its share of mistakes, mishaps and bad things, but expectation wise, they are playing at or above.

in my teams case its the same........ its nice to see the games and see that they are having fun with it, not like last year where nothing would go right.

if either the bills or jets do indeed make the playoffs, which would be like climbing mt everest at the beginning of the year......... well... ill pledge allegience to them.

as a jets fan, im satisfied with the penguin, and with buffalo, jauron is showing he is a worthwhile coach so far....... yeah you could still blame him for going for it in NE, but imagine if you made it.... hell you guys could have been 10-4 or conversely you guys could have been decimated by injuries, but you haven't......... playing tough team ball...... the best way there is.

savour the victories, and look to the next few years of some quality ball :-)

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 04:31 PM
so yeah, this has been one hell of a year...... yeah its had its share of mistakes, mishaps and bad things, but expectation wise, they are playing at or above.

in my teams case its the same........ its nice to see the games and see that they are having fun with it, not like last year where nothing would go right.

if either the bills or jets do indeed make the playoffs, which would be like climbing mt everest at the beginning of the year......... well... ill pledge allegience to them.

as a jets fan, im satisfied with the penguin, and with buffalo, jauron is showing he is a worthwhile coach so far....... yeah you could still blame him for going for it in NE, but imagine if you made it.... hell you guys could have been 10-4 or conversely you guys could have been decimated by injuries, but you haven't......... playing tough team ball...... the best way there is.

savour the victories, and look to the next few years of some quality ball :-)

We'll take you on board the Bills train Cuse, all aboard!!