PDA

View Full Version : JP Gets Props on PTI!

raphael120
12-18-2006, 04:45 PM
They just were talking about the Titans and the Bills and how Vince Young has been playing well, they also mentioned the fact that no one has commented on how well 1 player has been playing, that guy: JP Losman.

Maybe all of our e-mails made a difference! JP gettin some props! WOO! :jam:

hammerbillsfan
12-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I saw that too, go JP! :gobills: :up:

Captain Obvious
12-18-2006, 05:13 PM
It was Ron Jaworski who mentioned how JP has been under the radar and playing very well. "Jaws" since the 2004 draft has always believed JP had the "goods" to be a good NFL QB

ICE74129
12-18-2006, 05:30 PM
It was Ron Jaworski who mentioned how JP has been under the radar and playing very well. "Jaws" since the 2004 draft has always believed JP had the "goods" to be a good NFL QB

Jaws was the ONE guy to say JP could be better than Eli. Seems the sage is starting to be correct...

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 05:34 PM
JP was just named as Boomer's gamebreaker on NFL Primetime :jam:

raphael120
12-18-2006, 05:37 PM
NO ONE CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!! :cool:

gotta love the national attention!!!!!

see, when we win games, bad things like black outs are of no consequence to the national media!

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 05:38 PM
i give mad props to the defense. :up:

Bling
12-18-2006, 05:47 PM
JP was just named as Boomer's gamebreaker on NFL Primetime :jam:

Are you surprised? Boomer is a well known Bills fan.

What's the obsession with you guys and getting recognition from the media? Who cares? Look where it's got Miami.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 05:53 PM

What's the obsession with you guys and getting recognition from the media? Who cares? Look where it's got Miami.

it's the only thing that the Lickers have going for them since we don't have a QB that can get us to the playoffs.

X-Era
12-18-2006, 05:58 PM
i give mad props to the defense. :up:

Yeah, I give mad props to posters like Mikey and Phil. :up:

Billzz
12-18-2006, 05:58 PM
it's the only thing that the Lickers have going for them since we don't have a QB that can get us to the playoffs.

huh?

X-Era
12-18-2006, 05:59 PM

The only thing haters have going for them is conviction in hate. Lord knows they arent RIGHT!

Hate on sister, hate on

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 06:00 PM

Yeah, but even Boomer hasn't done much pimping for the Bills of late...as far as media attention...preseason polls and recognition realy is meaningless. But the fact that members of the national media are finally giving us recognition (because they can't afford to ignore us anymore) is a positive thing, IMO

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah, I give mad props to posters like Mikey and Phil. :up:

:ill:

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2006, 06:07 PM

I don't disagree entirely.

It is nice to get recognition, but I really don't care. Producing on the field is much more important to me.

And the last 7 weeks this TEAM has produced. And JP is part of that team.

hammerbillsfan
12-18-2006, 06:08 PM

Yet he didn't even take the Bills over the Phins this week. :shakeno:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:09 PM
I don't disagree entirely.

It is nice to get recognition, but I really don't care. Producing on the field is much more important to me.

And the last 7 weeks this TEAM has produced. And JP is part of that team.

yeah...it's nice to see the defense step up to cover the 30 something ranked offense. :up:

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Yet he didn't even take the Bills over the Phins this week. :shakeno:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent
Schlereth did, though :faint:

hammerbillsfan
12-18-2006, 06:11 PM
What a shocker Theismann didn't. :loser:

PECKERWOOD
12-18-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah...it's nice to see the defense step up to cover the 30 something ranked offense. :up:

It was nice to see JP and our 30th ranked offense, beat up on Jason Taylor and Miami's 2nd ranked defense overall. :up:

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:13 PM
It was nice to see JP and our 30th ranked offense, beat up on Jason Taylor and Miami's 2nd ranked defense overall. :up:

you can thank the defense for that.

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2006, 06:14 PM

It is funny the way you talk smack. With the way you **** your diaper last week when some people called you out, one would think you hate all forms of smack talk.

It is also nice to have a QB that has 2 consecutive games of 140+ QB ratings!

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM
It is funny the way you talk smack. With the way you **** your diaper last week when some people called you out, one would think you hate all forms of smack talk.

It is also nice to have a QB that has 2 consecutive games of 140+ QB ratings!

did i mention that royal and evans have been playing great too?

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2006, 06:20 PM
They sure have been!

PECKERWOOD
12-18-2006, 06:20 PM

When are you going to get banned? You're worst than GFLuNEEDit.

BAM
12-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Way to go, JP. You deserved it brother, keep up the good work! :bf1:

ShadowHawk7
12-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I still don't think we are getting the nat'l attention that we deserve right now with Denver, Titans, Pitsburgh and Jets taking it all. Everyone, nationally at least, is still sucking on the Jets because of that Vikings win and an easy remaining schedule, even though we blasted them just last week!

Mad Bomber
12-18-2006, 06:49 PM

:stfu:

We didn't have an O-line or run defense to get us to the playoffs earlier this year.

Since the bye week, and the reshuffling of our O-line, our offense has done much better.

Over the last 7 games, that "QB that can't get us to the playoffs" has played PRETTY DAMN WELL.

If we don't get to the playoffs, don't blame the QB...losing, like winning, in football is a TEAM effort.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:51 PM

unlike GFL,uNEEDit.

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 06:52 PM
I still don't think we are getting the nat'l attention that we deserve right now with Denver, Titans, Pitsburgh and Jets taking it all. Everyone, nationally at least, is still sucking on the Jets because of that Vikings win and an easy remaining schedule, even though we blasted them just last week!
when we win the next 2 games and make the playoffs, they'll have to pay more attention, then :dance:

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:52 PM
:stfu:

We didn't have an O-line or run defense to get us to the playoffs earlier this year.

Since the bye week, and the reshuffling of our O-line, our offense has done much better.

Over the last 7 games, that "QB that can't get us to the playoffs" has played PRETTY DAMN WELL.

If we don't get to the playoffs, don't blame the QB...losing, like winning, in football is a TEAM effort.

how about that defense? :up:

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 06:53 PM
that's pretty bad...and maybe extreme. I think that guy was naturally an idiot. I think SAB is just pretending to be one

Philagape
12-18-2006, 06:54 PM
that's pretty bad...and maybe extreme. I think that guy was naturally an idiot. I think SAB is just pretending to be one

He's very good at it.

PECKERWOOD
12-18-2006, 06:55 PM

Which is worst, imo. GFL couldn't help his stupidity, Sabz is acting stupid to try and make the mb miserable for all of us. Mods, please make him go away. :pray:

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 06:57 PM

is this like my persona back at the 2004 Draft Party too?you know....you called that "an act." :rolleyes:

Billzz
12-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Which is worst, imo. GFL couldn't help his stupidity, Sabz is acting stupid to try and make the mb miserable for all of us. Mods, please make him go away. :pray:

Or just put him on ignore:censored:

gr8slayer
12-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Someone has to get them the ball.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 07:26 PM

:popcorn:

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 07:28 PM
Or just put him on ignore:censored:
that's generally the best way to deal with trolls who become irritating :idunno:

ublinkwescore
12-18-2006, 08:18 PM

I think you should be temporarily banned if we do make the playoffs this year with JP.

jmb1099
12-18-2006, 09:25 PM
So much for waiting till the end of the season huh?

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 09:43 PM
I think you should be temporarily banned if we do make the playoffs this year with JP.

:laughter:

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 09:44 PM
So much for waiting till the end of the season huh?

just like a Licker,you jump to conclusions. :shakeno:

BillsFever21
12-18-2006, 10:07 PM
you can thank the defense for that.

Yep. It's the defense that that took care of Jason Taylor and threw 3 TD passes against them. The same defense who rocked Tom Brady the week prior to that game.

The same two losers who wouldn't keep their mouth shut during the bad times are still making excuses for JP's good games. Pathetic.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Yep. It's the defense that that took care of Jason Taylor and threw 3 TD passes against them. The same defense who rocked Tom Brady the week prior to that game.

The same two losers who wouldn't keep their mouth shut during the bad times are still making excuses for JP's good games. Pathetic.

calm down ICE.

jmb1099
12-18-2006, 10:20 PM
just like a Licker,you jump to conclusions. :shakeno:
A licker??? You should change your screen name to Dyson or Hoover with the way your posts have sucked latley.