PDA

View Full Version : Indy is ripping cincy a new hole

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Wow, 31-13 colts are winning, 2:16 left in the 3rd! This will really help the Bills, we want Cinci to lose it's next 3 games.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 09:49 PM
great pass by manning.take notes JP.

Kerr
12-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Thank you Indy. :up:

Cntrygal
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
:bravo:

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 09:53 PM
:bravo:

If you read into this statement a little bit, what do you think it's trying to say?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cntrygal again.
<!-- / main error message -->

BillsFever21
12-18-2006, 09:58 PM
great pass by manning.take notes JP.

JP has been throwing enough of his own lately. Either that or I guess 5 TD's, 0 INT's and a 70% completion rate the last 2 games isn't very good. Or 9 TD's and 2 INT's over the last 5 games or so.

Swallow your pride and admit you were wrong.

People like you at the start of the year were saying if JP was the QB we would be in competition for the #1 pick in the draft and would be taking Brady Quinn. Boy were you guys wrong.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 09:58 PM
JP has been throwing enough of his own lately. Either that or I guess 5 TD's, 0 INT's and a 70% completion rate the last 2 games isn't very good. Or 9 TD's and 2 INT's over the last 5 games or so.

People like you at the start of the year were saying if JP was the QB we would be in competition for the #1 pick in the draft and would be taking Brady Quinn. Boy were you guys wrong.

if you say so ICE.

TigerJ
12-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Go Colts! There are four teams ahead of us in the wild card race: Jets, Bengals, Jaguars, and Broncos. The Bengals and Broncos both hold tiebreakers on Buffalo. Buffalo owns the first tiebreaker on the Jaguars. If Miami can beat the Jets and Buffalo wins out, Buffalo takes the third tiebreaker, conference record. So, either the Bengals or the Broncos must lose out for Buffalo to get in, but Buffalo's playoff chances could withstand one win by both the Jets and Jaguars. The Bengals and Broncos play each other next Sunday, so the loser of that game has to lose in the final week as well. Cincinnati plays Pittsburgh at home and Denver plays San Francisco at home. I think our chances are better for Cincinnati losing at home than Denver vs. the 49ers, which makes tonight's game doubly important. Go Colts.

I'm not counting on us making it, but it's great to be alive after week 15 in any case.

Cntrygal
12-18-2006, 10:15 PM
How much time left?

hammerbillsfan
12-18-2006, 10:18 PM
6 minutes

Cntrygal
12-18-2006, 10:20 PM
score?

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 10:21 PM
score?

34-16 now, ~5 minutes left. Thank you Colts!!!

Cntrygal
12-18-2006, 10:35 PM
update???

Typ0
12-18-2006, 10:35 PM

I never said those things I know that. I have said that if JP plays like crap we are going to lose. As far as I'm concerned I was never wrong about anything I said and I challenge you to go out there and prove me wrong about things I've said about JP. Maybe along the course of that you or your cronies will actually learn to read instead of just making assumptions after glancing over a post and then throwing insults around. Now, JP is starting to play better and it's become this "we were right you were wrong" crap. I never wanted Quinn but I do think it was a mistake not drafting a QB and as I've said countless times that choice is not a reflection on JP Losman.

Typ0
12-18-2006, 10:37 PM
this game is over and the COLTS won. If I'm correct, we need NE, MIA and DEN to win next week and we win out and we're in.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 10:37 PM
update???

34-16 still, bungals have it @ the 50 yard line with 1:53 left. The game is over.

SABURZFAN
12-18-2006, 10:38 PM
I never said those things I know that. I have said that if JP plays like crap we are going to lose. As far as I'm concerned I was never wrong about anything I said and I challenge you to go out there and prove me wrong about things I've said about JP. Maybe along the course of that you or your cronies will actually learn to read instead of just making assumptions after glancing over a post and then throwing insults around. Now, JP is starting to play better and it's become this "we were right you were wrong" crap. I never wanted Quinn but I do think it was a mistake not drafting a QB and as I've said countless times that choice is not a reflection on JP Losman.

the big know-it-all's only believe what THEY want to believe.

Cntrygal
12-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Keep all the damn JP/QB arguements confined to JP/QB threads!!! :mad:

This one was about Indy kicking ass!!!! :bravo:

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Cincy is refusing to try to score on the last drive, that lack of heart will keep them home for the playoffs.

Ingtar33
12-18-2006, 10:43 PM
i think you're right typo

we get those three things to happen, and cinci's AFC record will be the same as ours... so the 3rd tiebreaker is record vs common foes. not sure how that shakes out.

(btw: in that scenario Den gets the 5th seed and we get the 6th, assuming we have the tiebreaker with the bengals)

Ingtar33
12-18-2006, 10:51 PM
i take it back... they both would have the same record vs common foes (we both lost vs the same teams we played... though if we win out, we both would have beat Baltimore 1 time)

Typ0
12-18-2006, 11:11 PM
i take it back... they both would have the same record vs common foes (we both lost vs the same teams we played... though if we win out, we both would have beat Baltimore 1 time)

it would have been a lot easier to have won one of those close games than figure out the strength of victory of the two teams...LOL. I have to get some sleep it's an early day tomorrow. I sure hope we win that battle though cincy beat a lot of crappy teams too.

TigerJ
12-19-2006, 08:30 AM
this game is over and the COLTS won. If I'm correct, we need NE, MIA and DEN to win next week and we win out and we're in.

All those results are preferable, but if none of them happen, Buffalo is not mathmatically eliminated. Buffalo goes into the final week of the season alive for the playoffs no matter what everyone else does.

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 08:47 AM
if you say so ICE.Dont' worry sab We all know you aren't man enough to admit you were wrong. We LOAO at you and the rest of the 'suckers' each week he makes you clowns look like fools. Not that you needed any help though....

Bufftp
12-19-2006, 09:40 AM
if you say so ICE.
SAB the facts say so.