PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for 7-7 teams

G. Host
12-18-2006, 11:05 PM
So says the Swami Chris Berman on ESPN Game Center.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Me too, I am sitting here and thinking we have the best 7-7 team shot.

raphael120
12-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Berman thinks Bills and Steelers have best chance to win out...

And if it comes down to us and the steelers, the Bills are going to give the ex-champs the boot out of the wild card.

Maybe we'll pull a Steelers? Win out from here on out all the way to the Super Bowl? Hey...weirder things have happened.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Berman thinks Bills and Steelers have best chance to win out...

And if it comes down to us and the steelers, the Bills are going to give the ex-champs the boot out of the wild card.

Maybe we'll pull a Steelers? Win out from here on out all the way to the Super Bowl? Hey...weirder things have happened.

Like OP with a more positive attitude??:;

raphael120
12-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Hahaha...i must admit, i was on the same page with OP during the beginning of the season, but can't agrue with winning 5 of your past 6 games. the bills are showing up and theyre playing hard...something we couldnt say the past few years.

G. Host
12-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Hahaha...i must admit, i was on the same page with OP during the beginning of the season, but can't agrue with winning 5 of your past 6 games. the bills are showing up and theyre playing hard...something we couldnt say the past few years.

Bills played hard Mularkey's first season but he lost them 2nd season for some reason.

TacklingDummy
12-18-2006, 11:23 PM
What sucks is the Bills shouldn't be 7-7. They should be 12-2/11-3.

raphael120
12-18-2006, 11:24 PM
yeah but we won the games we should have won and got blown out the games we shouldnt have won...this time we're going toe to toe with the best teams in the league, and we did it without one trick ponies like Bledsoe, and other big name signing bandaids...the players we have now are developing and getting better, not regressing.