PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Hunt's death and the Chiefs

Earthquake Enyart
12-19-2006, 11:56 AM
As with everything else now associated with the Chiefs, the decision will rest with Clark Hunt, the 41-year-old son of Lamar Hunt.

In 1995 the elder Hunt transferred 98 percent of his vast holdings to his four children.
Clark Hunt is the only one of the four children who apparently has ever shown much interest in getting involved in the football operation. He was named chairman of the board in 2004.

Wonder why Ralph hasn't done this?

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 12:05 PM

He is too busy *****ing about the CBA and revenue sharing. As is the estate is screwed unless he does something about it. I feel his EGO is way too big to let go of that much of the franchise.

If I read right Hunt had shown ralph in detail how he did it so ralph might do it as well

G. Host
12-19-2006, 01:23 PM
None of the children are interested. Maybe his wife but I do not I think so.

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 01:26 PM
None of the children are interested. Maybe his wife but I do not I think so.

agreed. None of them want it...what does that say? I mean linda has pretty much been groomed to take it over but I guess she doesn't want it after all.

Best thing for ralph and the bills is to sell ASAP. Lets not go through the problems not having an owner in place will cause when he dies.

Dr. Lecter
12-19-2006, 01:26 PM
G.Host is correct. It is not Ralph and his ego, but his daughter's desire to not own the team.

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 01:28 PM
G.Host is correct. It is not Ralph and his ego, but his daughter's desire to not own the team. Sure it is his ego, his daughter doesn't want it so find a new owner and sell. Simple.

instead his EGO is going to make him keep the team till he dies then we go through an ownerless period that is really going to fugg things up. What if its this offseason when we need an owners money for signing bonuses etc?

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 01:29 PM
G.Host is correct. It is not Ralph and his ego, but his daughter's desire to not own the team. Sure it is his ego, his daughter doesn't want it so find a new owner and sell. Simple.

instead his EGO is going to make him keep the team till he dies then we go through an ownerless period that is really going to fugg things up. What if its this offseason when we need an owners money for signing bonuses etc?

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 01:30 PM

Patrick76777
12-19-2006, 01:50 PM

Maybe he has???????

Gunzlingr
12-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Sure it is his ego, his daughter doesn't want it so find a new owner and sell. Simple.

Sure it is his ego, his daughter doesn't want it so find a new owner and sell. Simple.

These 3 posts is a total ****ing dumbass.

Earthquake Enyart
12-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Ice, calm the F down. Geez.

Michael82
06-22-2007, 11:15 AM
:sigh:

Dr. Lecter
06-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Maybe his kids don't want it?

Earthquake Enyart
06-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Maybe Ralph hates his wife and kids.

You always see him sitting in his box alone during games.

Dr. Lecter
06-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Maybe he does not recognize them.

User Manuel
06-22-2007, 12:41 PM

Died? or left the team to his kids.

Michael82
06-23-2007, 12:44 AM
Maybe Ralph hates his wife and kids.

You always see him sitting in his box alone during games.
:rofl: Good point. I've never seen him with them at any time...

Meathead
06-23-2007, 02:58 AM
maybe he hates buffalo residents and this is his way to get back at them

YardRat
06-23-2007, 06:01 AM
Maybe he actually wants to win it all while he's alive and still be the main man, instead of being regulated to just a figure-head.