PDA

View Full Version : Question about our TE's

justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 01:13 PM
This year our TE's have 4 td's . How many TD's did they have all in all under Moolarkey?

Is Everrett still on the team? Do you think they will keep him? Should we keep him over Neufeld? Should we care?

BillsNick
12-19-2006, 01:16 PM
I remember that Cambell had a 3 td game last year.

Lexwhat
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Neufeld is as good as gone. I dont even see him making special teams contributions anymore.

Everett? I think we should give him another year to try to earn a spot on this team. He is an overall good prospect.

By the way, Campbell had the 3-TD game TWO years ago. He had ZERO TDs last year. Neufeld and Everett and Cieslak also had 0 TDs last year.

Were there any other guys?

Lexwhat
12-19-2006, 01:25 PM
OH WAIT - Jason Peters has a TD last year. That's it though.

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 01:27 PM
two words for this offseason..Tony Gonzalez

RockStar36
12-19-2006, 01:29 PM
two words for this offseason..Tony Gonzalez

You're crazy.

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 01:39 PM
You're crazy.He will be available and for a team on the edge of the playoffs like buffalo, TG is perfect. Can you immagine JP having that target?

njsue
12-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Robert Royal is the Best Bills TE since Pete Metzallars.

justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Robert Royal is the Best Bills TE since Pete Metzallars.As a blocker? As a catcher Reimersma was better.

justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 02:14 PM
He will be available and for a team on the edge of the playoffs like buffalo, TG is perfect. Can you immagine JP having that target?

It's a pipe dream but if we take him, I don't think we'll need to bring in another WR opposite Evans.

HHURRICANE
12-19-2006, 02:16 PM
We keep Royal, Everett and Cieslak. Royal is emerging as a threat. Everett is big and can block. He's on the field alot so they are definately using him to block. Cieslak is a big boy and can also block. Neufiel is gone!!

We don't need another TE. We do need another receiver. A big one preferably to play a solid #2!!

madness
12-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Royal, Everett & Cieslak will make the team next year. Absolutely no need to bring in a FA TE.

justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 02:24 PM
We do need another receiver. A big one preferably to play a solid #2!!

Against the better D's in this league, JP-Evans is not enough. We definitely need another one unless the new kid or Wilson is ready for the NFL next year.

Get rid of Andre Davis and I'm all for snagging Chambers from the fins at a low PRICE :D.

RockStar36
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
He will be available and for a team on the edge of the playoffs like buffalo, TG is perfect. Can you immagine JP having that target?

I know what you're saying but I think there are other areas of the team that need to be addressed before they break the bank on TG.

Lexwhat
12-19-2006, 03:00 PM
We keep Royal, Everett and Cieslak. Royal is emerging as a threat. Everett is big and can block. He's on the field alot so they are definately using him to block. Cieslak is a big boy and can also block. Neufiel is gone!!

We don't need another TE. We do need another receiver. A big one preferably to play a solid #2!!

The Bills have $40 million in cap room. If there is a chance to upgrade any position, you do it!

Of course, it depends on how much TG will cost. If he is commanding too much money, it's not worth it. The guy is gonna be 31 yrs old soon and has been in the league for 10 years.

But if the Bills feel as if they can afford him, then you HAVE to take a look at him.

ICE74129
12-19-2006, 03:01 PM
It's a pipe dream but if we take him, I don't think we'll need to bring in another WR opposite Evans.

Exactly! And why is it a pipe dream? Out bid for his ass and get him in here.

Lexwhat
12-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Besides, Robert Royal has played decent - but he is no superstar. TG sure would give our offense a much needed boost. Can anyone even name the Chiefs wide receivers??

TG and either Larry Johnson/Priest Holmes have been their entire offense for years.

Can you imagine TG teamed with Willis and Evans??

justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Exactly! And why is it a pipe dream? Out bid for his ass and get him in here.
Only and only if he rest of our more important needs/priorities are taken care of like the OL, and DL. Gonzo is a luxury not a need to have.

Witha crappy OL, Gonzo will end up being a blocker.

madness
12-20-2006, 08:29 AM
Don't argue with crack. It kills.