PDA

View Full Version : 18,700 Tix Left

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Channel 2 News Adam Bengini is out at the Stadium and he says that 18,700 tix still remain. 18,700 is almost a sold out HSBC Arena. So it looks like were headed for another black-out.

Devin
12-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Jesus christ what is it with these people.

Elminster
12-19-2006, 04:25 PM
I know it's Christmas Eve, but Chrissakes, the team is fricking tearing it up! If I was in the area and had money, I'd be there! I'm starting to wonder about the the "legendary" "loyalty" of our fanbase. That's just ridiculous...18,700 seats! What a Christmas present for WNY, yet another black-out!

Devin
12-19-2006, 04:27 PM
What a joke.

Oh well if this team ever gets a new stadium it should only have 40,000 seats.

Ah well just strengthens the argument for the powers that be to move the team.

njsue
12-19-2006, 04:28 PM
I would by a ticket if I was not going away for New Years.

Perhaps they will extend the deadline again. Or Ralph will buy up the rest.

Bill Brasky
12-19-2006, 04:36 PM
what happened? The last month they've been saying only 10k, now it's up to almost 20?

did 10000 people give their tix back?

I, for one, am sick of talking about it. Enjoy the team fellas

DynaPaul
12-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Guys (and Gals), I hate to say it but most fans just aren't buying this last second run for the postseason hype. Yeah, mathematically we have a shot but realistically we are out of the hunt. The fans aren't stupid and know this and just aren't buying the tickets. This long playoff drought has really taken a toll on fan enthusiasm. And we all remember the last time we made a last minute run at the playoffs and needed a game to clinch, we remember what happened then... No one wants to be let down again after forking over their hard earned money. I don't blame them.

Hell, I'm always rooting for the team and hoping they can squeek in as a wildcard but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high because the chances are slim.

SABURZFAN
12-19-2006, 05:29 PM
this is where john kerry (AKA-ICE) chimes in about how he knows it all.

PECKERWOOD
12-19-2006, 05:56 PM
This is really gosh darn depressing.. I'm going to see if I can make another road trip up again this week. **** people, please buy tickets.

Ingtar33
12-19-2006, 07:17 PM
im just going to copy and paste what i wrote in another thread.

I was able to catch both games at a local sports bar... they looked amazing the last two weeks.

I don't know what's wrong with the fans in buffalo right now... i mean i can see the one game... but the Titans (Vince Young, Travis Henry, playoff implications, last home game of the year) and the Fins?

Wow, guys... that's pretty weak.

Bling
12-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Let's be real here, guys. It's Christmas season and people's pockets are tight. You can't forget people are buying Sabres' tickets. You can't forget nobody wants to be in the cold. I know that for years you guys did fine during the Christmas season, but c'mon, this one is different than the rest. :rolleyes:

kinigirly
12-19-2006, 07:26 PM
i was fully planning on going but apparently dad is playing santa claus at some benefit. if i lived at home i would go to the game. but since i only see my parents once every 7 weeks so i have to choose santa time. i feel bad!

SABURZFAN
12-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Let's be real here, guys. It's Christmas season and people's pockets are tight. You can't forget people are buying Sabres' tickets. You can't forget nobody wants to be in the cold. I know that for years you guys did fine during the Christmas season, but c'mon, this one is different than the rest. :rolleyes:

it hasn't been cold in buffalo.

The_Philster
12-19-2006, 07:34 PM
i was fully planning on going but apparently dad is playing santa claus at some benefit. if i lived at home i would go to the game. but since i only see my parents once every 7 weeks so i have to choose santa time. i feel bad!
Booooooooooooo :down: :(

Crisis
12-19-2006, 07:48 PM

We're all just pretending we're Miami and in the playoffs.

Mitchy moo
12-19-2006, 07:54 PM

Tell Santa he needs to go to the game with you and spread his cheer at the stadium!!

OpIv37
12-19-2006, 08:05 PM
wtf is going on up there?

I have a legit excuse: my family lives here in VA now and I can't spend Christmas Eve and/or Christmas day in a car on the back roads of Pennsylvania.

Those of you who live close- what's your excuse?

The_Philster
12-19-2006, 08:06 PM
I've got my tickets :idunno:

MTBillsFan
12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I know it's Christmas eve but common! Please go for the rest of us who can't go! I'd love to make it but flying 3000 or so miles back to Montana is unrealistic for me on Christmas eve. Weather sucks this time of year.

Cheer loud those of you who go! The way Ralph sounds our Bills may not be in Buffalo much longer! Take advantage of the situation!
GO BILLS

IAG
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
That is an atrocious number of tickets left for a huge game. I think the Bills have a real chance to get in and at the very least will have an interesting New Year's Eve. I know it is a holiday, but you never know when a Wild Card race is on the doorstep.

Also, how bad did it sound in terms of the organization butchering the distribution of tickets for the Miami game? What a mess. No excuses for the organization on that one.

Business Management 101: When people want to spend money, you get it from them quick and give them your product. In other words, do not give it to them with 2 minutes left in the first half.