• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Tory James

So let's say nate is truly gone after the season and asante samuel being the next corner in the market will command a lot of dough, do you think Tory James of the bengals would prove to be an adequate stopgap corner until youbouty is ready?

I looked at the list and feel he's the 3rd best corner on that free agent list for corners.

discuss.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Tory James

Id take him for a year or two certainly.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

we need to pay clements enough to make him the highest paid corner in the league and forget about our secondary for the next 4 years while we are building a superbowl team.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

James is the next Troy Vincent. Great in Cincy, but if he comes to Buffalo, expectations will be way to high. He's just not that great anymore.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
          we need to pay clements enough to make him the highest paid corner in the league and forget about our secondary for the next 4 years while we are building a superbowl team.
          At the start of the season, and last season I'd have told you this was the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Now, I say do it. 5 Years, 50 million, 25 of it next year. That still leaves 10-15 in cap space, and doesn't leave such a huge number for Clements in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X