PDA

View Full Version : Tory James

Kerr
12-19-2006, 05:20 PM
So let's say nate is truly gone after the season and asante samuel being the next corner in the market will command a lot of dough, do you think Tory James of the bengals would prove to be an adequate stopgap corner until youbouty is ready?

I looked at the list and feel he's the 3rd best corner on that free agent list for corners.

discuss.

Devin
12-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Id take him for a year or two certainly.

Tatonka
12-19-2006, 06:09 PM
we need to pay clements enough to make him the highest paid corner in the league and forget about our secondary for the next 4 years while we are building a superbowl team.

Forward_Lateral
12-19-2006, 06:11 PM
James is the next Troy Vincent. Great in Cincy, but if he comes to Buffalo, expectations will be way to high. He's just not that great anymore.

Forward_Lateral
12-19-2006, 06:13 PM
we need to pay clements enough to make him the highest paid corner in the league and forget about our secondary for the next 4 years while we are building a superbowl team.

At the start of the season, and last season I'd have told you this was the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Now, I say do it. 5 Years, 50 million, 25 of it next year. That still leaves 10-15 in cap space, and doesn't leave such a huge number for Clements in the future.