PDA

View Full Version : I saw this on another site.

Patrick76777
12-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Assuming we win out, A Dolphins win plus a Pats win over the Jags would put the Bills in the playoffs in 58 of 64 scenarios.

Earthquake Enyart
12-20-2006, 08:25 AM
But you only have 4. Where are the other 60?

OpIv37
12-20-2006, 08:29 AM
Boomer Esiason was on the local radio show this morning- he picked the Jags over the Pats. He said the Pats have too many injuries and won't be able to overcome Jacksonville's D.

But he also said that Garrard has been inconsistent at QB, and Pats have a pretty damn good D themselves, so I'm not sure I fully agree with his logic.

Patrick76777
12-20-2006, 08:29 AM
But you only have 4. Where are the other 60?

These scenarios are every possible way the remaining games can be played out.

And I just posted it, I didn't do any of the math or research so I don't know how accurate it is.

My work, on the other hand, is very accurate. At the same time, I'm sure there are other scenarios. I just looked for the easiest ones.

RockStar36
12-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I'm confident that the Pats can beat the Jags. I'm not sure about the Fins/Jets. Depends which Fin team shows up to play. I think I'm more worried about Denver/Cincy.

Tatonka
12-20-2006, 06:57 PM
ronnie brown will be back for the fish.. that will be huge.

SyraBillsLican
12-20-2006, 07:06 PM
please please people! its very simple. there are only two scenarios you need worry about:

assuming the very probable:
1)bills win out(only way they get in)
2) Jags lose
3)jets lose to miami

then the bills are in if denver beats cincinatti..... simple as that

if cincy wins
then the bills are in if either
a)cincy loses to defending champs Pittsburg
b)denver loses to up and coming 49ers

however, if the jets piss all over this scenario, we get in if cincy beats denver and then both lose in week 17

what im most worried about are the bills beating baltimore and the jets losing.... those happen, then I GUARENTEE A BILLS APPEARENCE IN THE 2006 NFL PLAYOFFS

enjoy my countless hours going over tiebreaking procedures

TTFN