PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with you people?! Can we talk Titans first!!

HHURRICANE
12-20-2006, 09:33 AM
Did everyone forget that we have to win our next 2 games. I'll make this easy. If we go 9-7 we are in. Now let's hope the Bills are taking the Titans more seriously than you folks. We need to be scared here. This is a team that is coming to Buffalo thinking they are going to win. They might even have a mental advantage over us. I could see this game looking like Detroit, where I predicted a loss!!

Okay X's and O's!! How do we beat these guys!!!

justasportsfan
12-20-2006, 09:36 AM
A few threads have been started and hardly got any respone. It's not that we're looking past them but it seems to me this is already a successful season in terms of expectations and coming off the biggest win , a sweep and shutout of our most hated rival. I think we're still enjoying the win.

HHURRICANE
12-20-2006, 09:43 AM
A few threads have been started and hardly got any respone. It's not that we're looking past them but it seems to me this is already a successful season in terms of expectations and coming off the biggest win , a sweep and shutout of our most hated rival. I think we're still enjoying the win.

I understand but if we lose to the Titans, a team that we should beat, at home, a lot of the enjoyment will be gone. I'd rather go into Baltimore at 8-7 and take a beating than go in at 7-8 and win.

The Titans should run all over us. We better have a gameplan!!

justasportsfan
12-20-2006, 09:48 AM
We better have a gameplan!!
I'm sure the coaches do but the fans don't have to have one.

Here's the tricky part. We'll see how the coaches prepare this team in situations where we NEED TO WIN. The bills are in a situation to control their destiny.

OpIv37
12-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Here's the tricky part. We'll see how the coaches prepare this team in situations where we NEED TO WIN.

That's why I think this game will be a true benchmark of how far this team has really come. Over the past decade or so, the Bills have had a tendancy of choking in big games. If they come out with a strong performance this week, it will be a very good sign of things to come.

And I'll be eating even more crow because I remember saying something like "8-8 would be a miracle for this team".

HHURRICANE
12-20-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm sure the coaches do but the fans don't have to have one.

Here's the tricky part. We'll see how the coaches prepare this team in situations where we NEED TO WIN. The bills are in a situation to control their destiny.

Totally agree. I see the potential for a HUGE letdown!! Last thing I want to watch is Vince Young highlights on Christmas Eve!!! As much as it's great to talk about playoffs the biggest accomplishemt would be finishing at .500!! Something nobody would have predicted. I think we would have a much better time in FA as well.

BillsNick
12-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Make no bones about it, gentilemen. This WILL be a tough game.

However.

We WILL WIN this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justasportsfan
12-20-2006, 09:59 AM
That's why I think this game will be a true benchmark of how far this team has really come. Over the past decade or so, the Bills have had a tendancy of choking in big games. If they come out with a strong performance this week, it will be a very good sign of things to come.

And I'll be eating even more crow because I remember saying something like "8-8 would be a miracle for this team".

Jaurons teams have always come on strong in the latter part of the season. I read that even though the lions didn't win much, they played better. A for Chicago, he supposedly was in a bad situation with D Angelo, SO THEY SAY.

We shall see after this weekend. I like what I've seen from Jauron SO FAR but I also liked what I saw from Greghead and Moolarkey at certain times. The jury is still out on Dick.

justasportsfan
12-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Totally agree. I see the potential for a HUGE letdown!! .

I hope not. We shall see.

njsue
12-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Dick Jauron has this team well prepared each game. It definitly shows in the players performance.

Bills got this game. I can feel it.

*Last home game
*12th man behind them

Healthy Takeo Spikes. :snicker:

Saratoga Slim
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Vince Young only had 80+ yards passing and 4 rushing yards last week. The Titans are on a roll, but they're also perfectly capable of getting blown out by us. They're a good rushing team, but we've faced much better ones. Their defense has been playing well, but again, we've faced better ones--including last week.

I'm concerned about the Titans more b/c they've been on winning streak than because of what they're bringing to the field. They're an eminently beatable team, but its tough to discount the fact that they've been finding a way to win for 5 weeks in a row.

ublinkwescore
12-20-2006, 01:31 PM

That better be the best tasting crow ever.

HAMMER
12-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Did everyone forget that we have to win our next 2 games. I'll make this easy. If we go 9-7 we are in. Now let's hope the Bills are taking the Titans more seriously than you folks. We need to be scared here. This is a team that is coming to Buffalo thinking they are going to win. They might even have a mental advantage over us. I could see this game looking like Detroit, where I predicted a loss!!

Okay X's and O's!! How do we beat these guys!!!

Is it fact that we are in if we win out, I thought there were still other things that needed to happen as well as winning out.

Billsrock4life
12-20-2006, 01:50 PM
I suspect the game agaisnt Tennesse will be similar to the Jacksonville game