PDA

View Full Version : Martin Nance Activated

Devin
12-20-2006, 12:34 PM
MARTIN NANCE ACTIVATED: Lost in the news that the Vikings might get fined $40K for allegedly hiding WR Marcus Robinson's hip injury last week when facing the Jets, is the fact that the team has activated WR Martin Nance off the practice squad to the active roster.
Nance who was a rookie free agent signee of the Bills, but failed to make the final cut is thrilled to have an opportunity.

"I'm really excited," Nance told the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "People say hard work pays off, and it's good to get a chance to see that play out in my own situation."

Nance was a "do anything the coaches asked" kind of player. I was disappointed to see him not make the roster, or even the practice squad for that matter. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for him.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Jan Reimers
12-20-2006, 01:41 PM
I think we might have let a good one get away.

The last buffalo fan
12-20-2006, 01:48 PM
I think we might have let a good one get away.

I would love to say you are wrong. :ill:

mybills
12-20-2006, 01:56 PM
If he was that good, they wouldn't have let him get away.

justasportsfan
12-20-2006, 02:02 PM
If he was that good, they wouldn't have let him get away.Farve?

He was humble and very cool to talk to at camp. I hope hi finds success. Not against the bills of course.

Devin
12-20-2006, 02:40 PM
If he was that good, they wouldn't have let him get away.

:rofl:

would you like to examine players who "werent that good" that got away from the Bills?

mybills
12-20-2006, 02:55 PM
:rofl:
no.

Saratoga Slim
12-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah, hopefully he doesn't turn into that big, reliable possession receiver that we're all pining for around here.