The Theme of Ruff's Next Practice Should Be....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

The Theme of Ruff's Next Practice Should Be....

How to clear a puck out of your own end. Last night on the first power play Spacek and The Goose both had MORE than enough time and LOTS and LOTS of OPEN ice to clear the puck from their own end. They both put it right on the tape of one of the Canadien's which ultimately led to the first goal and the beginning of the end. Not to mention Spacek pushes a Canadien on top of Miller to take him out of the play. Sabre-killer Kovalev comes in and sucks up an easy rebound to get it started. Turnovers like that are unforgivable and should be addressed with a lot more urgency, it is becoming waaaay too frequent with this team lately. One thing I noticed about Ottawa when we played them, for the most part they cleared the puck with smart high percentage, low risk passes, something this team has seemed to gotten away from.
    Last edited by mchurchfie; 12-20-2006, 02:05 PM.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Re: The Theme of Ruff's Next Practice Should Be....

Lindy doesn't coach the Special Teams and that's James Patrick's job, Lindy coaches the Offense and the Defense. McCutcheon teaches the Penalty Kill

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Re: The Theme of Ruff's Next Practice Should Be....

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Lindy doesn't coach the Special Teams and that's James Patrick's job, Lindy coaches the Offense and the Defense. McCutcheon teaches the Penalty Kill
      It's still his team, his ultimate responsibility to make sure his coaches do it and if he is running the defense then I would say puckhandling in your own end would apply.
      Last edited by mchurchfie; 12-20-2006, 07:31 PM.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
      X