PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports Hawaii snub list

ParanoidAndroid
12-20-2006, 07:16 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6290830?FSO1&ATT=HMA

YardRat
12-20-2006, 09:02 PM
1. London Fletcher: What does he have to do to get recognized? He is third in the NFL in tackles, his eighth straight year of 100 or more tackles. Fletcher has dominated games for the Bills this season and is seemingly in the middle of every big play, just look at the enormous victory against the Jets. When pressed on the issue last week, Fletcher theorized that he gets overlooked because he went to school at John Carroll and the Bills play in a small market. It is a horrendous mistake that Fletcher isn't in the Pro Bowl.

With all that said, I was thrilled to see some selections develop. Adrian Wilson and Aaron Schobel are unsung stars and it was great to see their names on the list.

Fletch is currently two percentage points behind Samuel in the poll, BTW.

casdhf
12-20-2006, 09:25 PM
That guy puts too much on tackles ... while I'd love to see Fletch there, its not because he's 3rd in the league in tackles.

G. Host
12-20-2006, 10:52 PM
And Pat Williams is #4. Once again a UDFA who is not getting credit he deserves.

Tatonka
12-20-2006, 11:40 PM
pat williams is an a free agent??

if so, oh god, please bring him home.

does he still have businesses in buffalo?

G. Host
12-21-2006, 11:43 PM
pat williams is an a free agent??

if so, oh god, please bring him home.

does he still have businesses in buffalo?

No he was a UDFA like Fletcher so none of those sports writers who cover the draft will give him much coverage concentratiing on the players they picked.

im4bflo
12-21-2006, 11:48 PM
If he's #1 on the list, if one of the guys picked can't make it, he could still go.

G. Host
12-21-2006, 11:52 PM
If he's #1 on the list, if one of the guys picked can't make it, he could still go.

He is #1 on their list. I do not beleve they released the number of votes those who did not make it to probowl got but I suspect a number of them will bow out due to injuries or fatigue.

shelby
12-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Fletch is and always has been underrated.