PDA

View Full Version : For some odd reason beyond my control.......

Mitchy moo
12-20-2006, 09:58 PM
I just feel that we are going to make the playoffs, really I do. We are playing the best ball of the year at the best time and have beaten 2 teams in a row that had been playing their best ball of the year and crushed their coins. We really smothered the Jets and the Fins, I mean pillow over the face for 20 Minutes smother.

The 8-6 teams all have one or so tough games with some playing each other and we have most of the tie-breakers covered against them. I think we win out and grab the last Wild-card seed. We couldn't be playing much better on both sides of the ball and ST usually is there to bury our opponents. I'll be ready for a real fun early 2007, stick with me.

Dr. Lecter
12-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Skooby if the Bills make the playoffs every Zoner should pos you until you well into the green.

Why you are in red while some 'tards are green, I'll never figure out, but you will deserve it big time if/when the Bills are still playing in January!

PcA125
12-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Im with you Skooby

LtFinFan66
12-20-2006, 10:05 PM
:homer: Gotta love a good :homer: :up:

Mitchy moo
12-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Skooby if the Bills make the playoffs every Zoner should pos you until you well into the green.

Why you are in red while some 'tards are green, I'll never figure out, but you will deserve it big time if/when the Bills are still playing in January!

I got upset but I always believed in our team and knew that good things will happen with time. If we win the whole thing this year, we'll need a low interest loan for our waterfront stadium. Mark my words on this, that will keep the only NFL team really in NY State.

OpIv37
12-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Skooby, you thought we were going to make the playoffs when we beat KC last year.

Crisis
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Skooby just jinxed us again.

Pinkerton Security
12-20-2006, 11:26 PM
I feel it too....

I can feel it comin in the air tonight...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mchurchfie
12-21-2006, 01:54 AM
I just feel that we are going to make the playoffs, really I do. We are playing the best ball of the year at the best time and have beaten 2 teams in a row that had been playing their best ball of the year and crushed their coins. We really smothered the Jets and the Fins, I mean pillow over the face for 20 Minutes smother.

The 8-6 teams all have one or so tough games with some playing each other and we have most of the tie-breakers covered against them. I think we win out and grab the last Wild-card seed. We couldn't be playing much better on both sides of the ball and ST usually is there to bury our opponents. I'll be ready for a real fun early 2007, stick with me.
Try upping your meds.;)

jamze132
12-21-2006, 03:01 AM
I don't feel anything, but then again I didn't feel anything when Frankie Riech brought us back against Houston either!

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 06:41 AM
Skooby, you thought we were going to make the playoffs when we beat KC last year.

OP, we have momentum and crushed 2 division rivals in a row. JP :drive: 's the bus now, it will make the station.

Typ0
12-21-2006, 06:46 AM

that feeling is called being a homer.

BillsNick
12-21-2006, 07:28 AM
I like the positive thinking, Skoob. I hope you are right buddy. I hope you're right. :pray:

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Cmon guys. Skoobs is just relaying the message from his wealthy friend. They guy who has a Mercedes Benz emblem on his shopping cart.

Jimbuktu
12-21-2006, 09:58 AM
RIGHT ON SKOOBY!

I BILL-IEVE BROTHA!

POSITIVE VIBES, MOTHER****ERS, POSITIVE VIBES!

BAM
12-21-2006, 10:04 AM
I can dig it!

:gobills:

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 10:08 AM
One of these days Skoobs will eventually be right and I hope he is this time.

OpIv37
12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
One of these days Skoobs will eventually be right and I hope he is this time.

Skooby and Discotrish have something in common- they keep predicting eventualities, and they will both eventually be right.

However, that doesn't prove the soothsaying abilities of either one.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2006, 10:39 AM
I skooby and discotrish ever got within 10 miles of each other, the extreme pessimism and extreme optimism would cause and explosion that would destroy an entire state.

OpIv37
12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
I skooby and discotrish ever got within 10 miles of each other, the extreme pessimism and extreme optimism would cause and explosion that would destroy an entire state.

they both live in Florida- maybe they can meet at a bar for a game and we can finally amputate America's Wang.

Meathead
12-21-2006, 10:42 AM
http://www.atomicarchive.com/Effects/Images/WE12.jpg

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Skooby and Discotrish have something in common- they keep predicting eventualities, and they will both eventually be right.

However, that doesn't prove the soothsaying abilities of either one.
Don't like his homerism but I love his positivty.

gr8slayer
12-21-2006, 10:54 AM

He's in red because of a bunch of fruit cakes that call themselves the "Rep Mafia" or some crap like that.

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2006, 11:33 AM
He's in red because of a bunch of fruit cakes that call themselves the "Rep Mafia" or some crap like that.

:nono: you better stay away from the "Rep Mafia", please.

Skoob, you are da man!!!! :bandwagon: :gobills:

Billscusey
12-21-2006, 04:26 PM
While I don't quite share Skoob's optimism for the playoffs, it is not because of the way the Bills are playing. I agree the Bills are playing some great ball right now, but there are quite a few games that need to go our way for us to get into the playoffs. Having said this, all the Bills can do right now is go out there and make us proud. And I think they will!

DynaPaul
12-21-2006, 05:02 PM
I think we'll be close but we're not gonna get in this year. It's gonna end like Mularkey's first year where we went 9 - 7 and missed the playoffs. Not to worry though, this team is really coming together and I believe we'll get in next year.

OpIv37
12-21-2006, 08:05 PM

actually he's in the red because he has no internal filter- every time a random thought pops in his head, he starts a thread about it without stopping to think about whether or not it's ridiculous. And he's also such a homer that he can't see that this team has some problems.