PDA

View Full Version : So lets see how all of you feel about our chances

Mitchy moo
12-20-2006, 09:59 PM
All this talk about scenario's and what have you made me think, what do all of you think?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-20-2006, 10:14 PM
I see the jets hammering the raiders and we miss out.. that sucks, but the raiders suck worse.

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Pretty good mix here so far.

SquishDaFish
12-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Im confident we will win. Its just im not confident in the Dolphelons beating the Jests.

LT i expected the Cynical one to vote for us to lose the last two but you? Come on man you think our hammering of the Phins and Jests was a mistake LMAO

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Im confident we will win. Its just im not confident in the Dolphelons beating the Jests.

LT i expected the Cynical one to vote for us to lose the last two but you? Come on man you think our hammering of the Phins and Jests was a mistake LMAO

Sour grapes my friend, sour grapes.

ShadowHawk7
12-21-2006, 12:44 PM
An option that hasn't been mentioned yet:
We lose to the Titans, but finish out 8-8 with a respectable final win against the Ravens. I just have not been able to shake the Bills mentality over the last half decade for this one: Huge game = Huge choke.

OpIv37
12-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Let's not let some limited success or homerism cloud our judgement: even if we win the last two, we still need work. This team has improved but isn't quite there yet.

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Let's not let some limited success or homerism cloud our judgement: even if we win the last two, we still need work. This team has improved but isn't quite there yet.

Just like Jauron keeps saying inspite of the limited success we have had lately "we have a long ways to go".

I agree. Even if we win out, we're far from being elite. Remember the goal is to win a sb and not just make playoffs.