PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #9: RAID!

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 09:55 AM
Today's challenge is PURE EVIL! :snicker:

To tell you the truth, it shouldn't take too long, but it sure will shake up the game and shed some light on questions you may be having about the other team.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Any minute now, the contest will begin as I will open both private forums for all to see. :snicker:

2. Your job is to raid your opponents' private forums and find the posts where I have hidden a smiley with your name on it. REMEMBER - your smiley is in your opponent's private forum!

example smiley: http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/survivor/clump.gif

3. Once you have found your smiley, you must use the http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/forwardpost.gif button in that post to forward that post with your smiley to me via PM.

4. Each team member must forward THEIR OWN smiley to me. You can have help finding it, but the forwarded PM must come from you!

5. You are NOT permitted to confuse the other team by adding more survivor's name smilies to the private forums, etc.

6. NOTE: All smilies are found in posts that are at least one day old, so if you see one that has a timestamp of today, then someone is trying to fool you. Make sure the date of the post you forward to me is from yesterday or older!

7. The winner will be the team which sends me PMs of all their smileys FIRST!

8. Note...there is a 4thandlong and a Brian H smiley hidden as well since I did this yesterday and I didn't know who would be voted off...ignore those two smileys.

<b>9. MOST IMPORTANTLY: You are not permitted to go into your own private forum and delete or edit ANYTHING from your team's private forum.</b>

The private forums will only be open until a team has succeeded in completing this challenge. As soon as that happens, both private forums will be private once again. So make sure you read up on the dirt, but do it fast!!!

Some of you may be thinking that it's not fair because the HOTTIES have 7 members, while the *****ES only have 5. You're right, it isn't fair. :snicker: No one will be sitting out. If you think you're the best, deal with it and prove it! NO WHINING!

This contest will be judged by ME and ME alone. I am the ultimate power and have all reigning authority.

IMPORTANT: As always, you MAY NOT log in as anyone other than yourself to accomplish this task (ex. player #1 may not log in as player #6 and post or PM for them). I can see when you do that. You're on your honor, but I will be checking.

Mods and admins may not use any special powers to gain advantage in this thread.

Failure to comply with the above rules may result in your team's IMMEDIATE disqualification from this challenge.

If neither team has completed the challenge by 11pm tonight, both teams lose a player. :snicker:

Good luck!

post all your questions below...

Gunzlingr
03-04-2003, 09:59 AM
why can CP post in ours, but I cant in theirs?

BironsGirl43
03-04-2003, 09:59 AM
They're forum won't open up to me.. it says

"There have been no posts in the last 30 days"

Typ0
03-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Hey this isn't fair! Hotties have more people than *****es and we are being penalized because we are the best :D

Patrick76777
03-04-2003, 10:01 AM
same here. what's going on.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 10:02 AM
should be fixed in both forums...i told you it would take a minute!

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 10:42 AM
IT'S ALL OVER! ALL 5 SEXY *****ES HAVE FORWARDED THEIR SMILIES TO ME!

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 10:53 AM
we have seven to find and they only have 5...........that's not a fair challenge :down:

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 10:57 AM
:tongue: You also had more people to look and less posts to look through, so stop complaining!

Also, if you read the rules carefully, you'll notice that it might not be fair, but I don't care. :snicker:

mybills
03-04-2003, 11:05 AM
This is funny even to an ex-Hottie! :D

..but I'm sorry for my teams loss. :(

Ebenezer
03-04-2003, 11:14 AM
you guys fail to realize that you are playing for log's enjoyment...

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 11:20 AM
I hope his hand ain't sandpaper cuz his woodie would be gone :snicker:

:ontome:

Ebenezer
03-04-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
I hope his hand ain't sandpaper cuz his woodie would be gone :snicker:

:ontome:

remember his wife?? he doesn't need his hand.

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 11:35 AM
You kidding me? He's at least 3 months away from "The Grand Re-Opening"

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 11:35 AM
:rofl:

BillC
03-04-2003, 01:13 PM
That's what I'm reduced to- ribbon cuttoings and grand re-openings:D