Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Just Another Reason to Love Lee Evans

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Just Another Reason to Love Lee Evans

"He brings dignity to the game," Levy said prior to kickoff. "He's not me-me-me. There's nothing phony about the guy."

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

All thats missing from Lee Evans is a contract extension.
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I think the Marvin Harrison comparison is fitting .. lets just hope he can keep it up.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

See lee Evans is a guy I loved coming out of college and I said would be THE best WR in his class.

He is the type of player I love, he STFU and just does his job. No claims of being the best then playing like ****. he stays here, busts his ass and no showboating.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
            See lee Evans is a guy I loved coming out of college and I said would be THE best WR in his class.

He is the type of player I love, he STFU and just does his job. No claims of being the best then playing like ****. he stays here, busts his ass and no showboating.
            That's one of my favorite things about this team now. We're accumulating a number of Lee Evans type guys. Nate and Willis are a little annoying at times, but guys like Fletcher, Clements, Schoebel, Peters, Losman, Crowell, McGee etc all get their jobs done and hand the ball to the ref. Pretty classy squad as a whole.
            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
            X