PDA

View Full Version : Titans Stats

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Yeah yeah stats mean nothing and I agree. Here it is anyways.

DEFENSE-

Last in total D.

ranked 29th in run D - If Willis can't have a Jets type of game against the titans, let him play out his contract but only start him next year whenever we play the jets.

ranked 26th is pass D- They will attempt to double Evans. Time to bring out Parrish , Price well Reed will always be steady.

OFFENSE-

Ranked 27 in total O
Bills are ranked 31st which is why stats don't mean squat and their O shouldn't be taken lightly. We can't afford to keep this game close.

Pass O -
They are ranked 30th. Stack the box and force the titans to throw just like we did with the fins.

Rushing O
Ranked 7. Well Young helps them a lot and our D is gonna have to play lights out like they did against the fins. Problem is Young+Henry is way better than Morris.

It's not gonna be easy but we can do it.

GO BILLS!!!!

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2006, 11:40 AM
:bandwagon: :jam: :drunks: :posrep:

raphael120
12-21-2006, 11:47 AM
GONNA BE SCREAMIN MY LUNGS OUT AT THE GAME!

IM PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!! :jam:

<h1>LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!</h1>

Devin
12-21-2006, 12:02 PM
I better do another pre-game prayer for this one.

Gunzlingr
12-21-2006, 01:20 PM
I better do another pre-game prayer for this one.

Dear Lord Baby Jesus born this Christmas season, please deliver the football to Willis and Lee with great success and bless them with many touchdown celebrations against this week's Team of Satan - Tennessee Titans. Lord Baby Jesus, let Vince Young learn of your power as he is sacked relentlessly by Aaron and those few downs he isn't smote by the line, Lord, let him throw to Nate. Lord Baby Jesus remind Travis of his transgressions against the little children by forcing his hands to tremble and thus fumbling like he did in the days of yon. Lord Baby Jesus grant us our Christmas wish to shut out the evil ones as they attempt to defile our house come Sunday. Amen.

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Dear Lord Baby Jesus born this Christmas season, please deliver the football to Willis and Lee with great success and bless them with many touchdown celebrations against this week's Team of Satan - Tennessee Titans. Lord Baby Jesus, let Vince Young learn of your power as he is sacked relentlessly by Aaron and those few downs he isn't smote by the line, Lord, let him throw to Nate. Lord Baby Jesus remind Travis of his transgressions against the little children by forcing his hands to tremble and thus fumbling like he did in the days of yon. Lord Baby Jesus grant us our Christmas wish to shut out the evil ones as they attempt to defile our house come Sunday. Amen.
Devin is Jewish.

Gunzlingr
12-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Devin is Jewish.

Oh Snap!

I need one of these: http://www.hebrewworld.com/graphics/digitallight.jpg

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Oh Snap!

I was justakiddin'. He's a budhist.

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 03:51 PM

That was beautiful - I nominate you to say grace before every bills game from here on out.

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Devin is Jewish.

I'm sure Devin knows how to insert the word Yahweh here and there.

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2006, 03:54 PM
I was justakiddin'. He's a budhist.

Isn't bull****, the right spelling??