PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel like this IS a playoff game?

OpIv37
12-21-2006, 10:53 AM
This is definitely the biggest Bills game since that debacle against Pittsburgh in '04. I can't remember the last time I was this pumped up for a game. The fact that it's against a team I despise (I shouldn't have to explain that to anyone here) would make a victory that much sweeter.

Of course, there's also a degree of trepidation- I also don't have to tell anyone here that this team has let us down in situations like this many times in the past.

That being said, regardless of what happens over the next two weeks, I'm pleasantly surprised with how this season has progressed. It's December and the game still matters, our team is full of young guys who are contributing, and despite what I may have said previously, early results suggest Marv and Dick may actually not be incompetent.

SABuffalo786
12-21-2006, 10:59 AM
We lose, we're out. Seems like a playoff game to me...

gr8slayer
12-21-2006, 11:00 AM
This is the biggest game for us in YEARS. BILL-ieve

Romes
12-21-2006, 11:01 AM
this is a playoff game in my mind. we lose and we are out. I can't wait. Is it sunday, yet?

DynaPaul
12-21-2006, 04:56 PM
It's the biggest game this season for sure. I just hope we don't get let down again!

Typ0
12-21-2006, 05:09 PM
I can't wait to see how our team responds.

Typ0
12-21-2006, 05:10 PM
well...actually I'm not going to be able to see it.

njsue
12-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Oh Yeah...

YardRat
12-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Of course it's a playoff game for us. Lose and we're done.

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 07:28 PM
I can't wait to see how our team responds.

I have a feeling that we're all gonna be pleasantly surprised, and that the sun is about due to shine on this blind dog's @$$ if not this year, next for sure.

jmb1099
12-21-2006, 07:37 PM
I am nervously waiting to see how it pans out. It is a playoff game, but what is exciting is that this is the way we have progressed in the last few weeks, and not just one aspect of the team, but every aspect. I have been amazed in the difference in the oline, the defense is now pplaying better, special teams looks like its getting it done, and the offense has been a big play machine. If nothing else it has been exciting. I really hope we win out and if nothing else keep the excitement alive for another 2 weeks. The bonus would of course be the playoffs, but the improvements I have seen are enough for me to know that we did in fact make progress this year. With that in mind I think the coaches and front office management deserve credit for their patience and willingness to stick with the gameplan of the bigger picture rther than try to slap band aids on broken bones. Go Bills!

Mr. Cynical
12-21-2006, 09:55 PM
I have a baaad feeling we're gonna get blown out. I don't know why - Tenn is not a great team by any means - but something feels wrong about this game.

Hope I'm wrong - go bills!

Mitchy moo
12-22-2006, 06:38 AM
I have a baaad feeling we're gonna get blown out. I don't know why - Tenn is not a great team by any means - but something feels wrong about this game.

Hope I'm wrong - go bills!

Cynical people have built in self defense mechanisms that protect them against negative worldly events. If it goes bad it's what you expected and you don't have to deal with the disappointments associated with loss and grief.

mybills
12-22-2006, 07:14 AM
Cynical people have built in self defense mechanisms that protect them against negative worldly events. If it goes bad it's what you expected and you don't have to deal with the disappointments associated with loss and grief.
:bf1:

TigerJ
12-22-2006, 07:23 AM
If Buffalo wins, the Baltimore game will be even bigger.

mybills
12-22-2006, 07:36 AM
I feel like it's a Christmas Eve game. :up:

bloch1ef7
12-22-2006, 08:09 AM
It Is.....