PDA

View Full Version : Bills Confuse Dolphins By Not Using Pat's Audibles

gr8slayer
12-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Bills Confuse Dolphins By Not Using Patriots’ Audibles
ORCHARD PARK, NY-- --The Buffalo Bills routed the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, and credited their victory to solid execution, good game planning, and a little psychological warfare. It seems the Bills offense confused the formidable Dolphins defense by not using the Patriots audibles, which the Dolphins worked so hard to steal before last week’s game.
“Wow they really threw us for a loop,” said a dejected Zach Thomas. “We were so cocky coming into this thing, too. We thought we were going to be in their backfield all day. But then JP Losman got to the line of scrimmage and started rattling off this gibberish. Turns out they’re using a completely different set of audibles than the Patriots. We had no idea what was going on. I guess it’s back to the drawing board now. Does anybody know when we’re playing the Patriots again?”

http://thebrushback.com/ :)

BAM
12-21-2006, 11:22 AM
I beat ya! harharhar

gr8slayer
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
I beat ya! harharhar
Oops, sorry. Didn't see the thread.

gr8slayer
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Are we going to get our yearly highlight film again from you?

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 11:54 AM
haha! The transformation has begun!!!!

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 12:00 PM
This is classic.

Devin
12-21-2006, 12:03 PM
:rofl:

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 01:44 PM
We're in trouble next year. Someone on FH found out an easy fix to the FINS' qb problems. Hire Drew Blesoe and make him start a few games. Bench him and the next Qb is headed to the probowl. Genius!

SONOFA!!!!