PDA

View Full Version : More kudos for losman

ICE74129
12-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Read it and weep SAB/ Tdummy

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6293638

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 12:53 PM
if we make the playoffs this year - and Losman continues to be a big reason we made the playoffs in the process - and he continues the way he is right now, he should be the #1 QB for the AFC in the probowl next year with out a doubt.

Pride
12-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Riiiight...

I like JP a lot... but come on.. he's no Manning or Palmer just yet!

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Riiiight...

He's been putting up Palmer and Manning-ish QB ratings, and TD to INT ratios.

shelby
12-21-2006, 02:07 PM
After struggling mightily his first two seasons, Losman has finally seemed to get it together for the Buffalo Bills this season. Most surprisingly, he's doing his best work in the bitter cold of November and December -- not bad for someone who went to high school a stone's throw from the Pacific Ocean.

The Bills never get any respect, but it's true that our lack of prime time exposure is a factor.

ICE74129
12-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Riiiight...

I like JP a lot... but come on.. he's no Manning or Palmer just yet!Just what Ublink said, Over the last 7 games he sure as hell looks as good or better than either one.

Jimbuktu
12-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Riiiight...

I agree, I love Losman and what he is doing, but in the immortal words of The Wolf from Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking eachother's c**** just yet."

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Riiiight...

Fair enough, but he definitely looks like he's on his way.

Thankfully for us, it is looking like the Pats are due to be on their way to a downward spiral, and Manning's a choker - this bodes very well for our superbowl hopes in the next 6 years or so.

There's no way in hell we're gonna let Losman walk away - and thankfully, I don't think he would if he could.

ParanoidAndroid
12-21-2006, 04:02 PM
6 years or so? There isn't a team in the NFL that can't say they're 6 years away. Hell, Detroit could get one in less time.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Just what Ublink said, Over the last 7 games he sure as hell looks as good or better than either one.

meanwhile...tell us about the FIRST 7 games. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 08:17 PM
I agree, I love Losman and what he is doing, but in the immortal words of The Wolf from Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking eachother's c**** just yet."

:laughter:

the Lovefest continues.........

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 08:17 PM

:laughter:

the Lovefest continues.........