PDA

View Full Version : This is how JP stacks up vs other quarterbacks

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 01:31 PM
This is amazing.

I knew JP Losman was playing well over the past seven weeks but this is just ridiculous.

Here's how it breaks down over the past 7 weeks.

*Note: minimum of 4 games required

*Much thanks to notacon

Passer rating:
1. D. Brees 106.0
2. T. Romo 102.4
3. C. Palmer 100.7
4. JP Losman 100.0

Completion %:
1. T. Romo 67.1
2. D. Carr 66.8
3. R. Grossman 66.8
4. D. Brees 66.8
5. S. McNair 66.2
6. C. Palmer 65.2
7. C Frye 64.9
8. C. Pennington 64.4
9. T. Brady 63.8
10. JP Losman 63.4

Touchdowns:
1. D. Brees 14
2. C. Palmer 13
3. T. Romo 12
4. JP Losman 11

* tied w/ P. Manning

Interceptions:
1. J. Garcia 1
2. S. McNair 2
3. JP Losman 4

* Tied w/ D. Brees

Wins:
1. Rivers 7-0
2. McNair 6-1
3. JP Losman 5.2

* tied w/ T. Romo, B. Roethlisberger, J. Harrington, V. Young, & R. Grossman

The only place JP Losman hasn't matched up impressively is total yards passing.

He's 19th in that category.

He's on pace for about 1500 yards in 8 games, which isn't bad. It adds up to 3000 in a season.

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 01:37 PM
He achieved all that w/ a lot of limits from Fairchild. Can't wait to see what he can do once they open up the playbook and we have an awsome running game.

I hope he doesn't become a duck the next 2 games.

ICE74129
12-21-2006, 01:38 PM
I hope he doesn't become a duck the next 2 games.

Looking at those info. he achieved all that even though he was limited by Fairchild. Can't wait to see what he can do once they open up the playbook and we have an awsome running game. sign two guards in FA and a TRUE #2 Threat WR and JP will make the probowl next year.

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 01:46 PM
sign two guards in FA .:up:

we shoulda traded for Iverson. Dangit!!!

TacklingDummy
12-21-2006, 02:23 PM
I thought the Bills have played 14 games so far.

If you take out Henry's longest run he has a YPA of 2.1 yards...blah blah.

Romes
12-21-2006, 02:28 PM

it started with "its just 1 game" now its just 7 games?

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 02:32 PM

Alright, I've gotta know, why haven't you committed suicide yet?

You just can't stand to give the guy any credit. So this all must be tearing you up inside.

He has completed a turnaround and you just can't seem to acknowledge that - so instead you point out the lamest of stats to try to discredit him "I thought the bills have played 14 games so far."???

yeah, we did, and we also didn't have our Oline set up to function at it's best. You really need to acknowledge that NO qb could've worked behind our OL before we shifted Gandy to guard, Peters to LT and inserted Pennington. I've been saying it for the longest time - JP has looked good when the OL has come to play - I'm sure no one can deny this - if they do, I'm sure someone will tell them they are wrong.

well, I've got news for you poop-eater - your misery is only gonna grow by leaps and bounds because I have no doubt in my mind that Marv is only gonna build this team more around Losman and he's gonna have a D that will stop the run consistently next year thus putting Losman on the field a helluva lot more.

SquishDaFish
12-21-2006, 02:33 PM
What is it with you Dummy with taking out long plays made by some players. They made those damn plays bro. Take out sunday and you only have 6 days no Shiat LMAO Grow up man

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Obviously, I chose the bye week as a point of reference since that's where JP turned the corner.

Now that JP is playing up to his potential, he's got some nice company in various statisical categories.

I know a lot of so-called fans hate the kid - but hey - too ****ing bad.

He's playing great football.

And the funny thing is, he's only going to get better.

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Can we just ban the one who is full of feces for christ's sake?

if he's really being serious, then he's got something wrong with his brain chemistry, and he brings shame for Bills fans every where.

If he's just doing this crap on purpose then all the more reason to ban him.

ICE74129
12-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Tdumbbutt, Sabeeoch, etal are just dying that JP is tearing it up. The fact they can't man up and admit they were wrong, the fact they can't give any credit to the BILLS STARTING QB that is starting to show he can be a damn good one....just confirms they are NOT bills fans.

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Can we just ban the one who is full of feces for christ's sake?

if he's really being serious, then he's got something wrong with his brain chemistry, and he brings shame for Bills fans every where.

If he's just doing this crap on purpose then all the more reason to ban him.
you bit into his bait Ub's.

shelby
12-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Y'all feed their fire every time you respond to them. Ignore them and perhaps they will stop.

The "take away his longest run" is what we fondly call a WYS-ism.

Stop feeding the trolls and :gobills:!

hammerbillsfan
12-21-2006, 02:50 PM
He's not a troll, he just posts stupid ****.

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 02:53 PM
He's not a troll, he's just stupid.

Attack the poster :up:

shelby
12-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Don't make me edit your post, hbf.:club:

hammerbillsfan
12-21-2006, 03:00 PM
changed, happy?

Jan Reimers
12-21-2006, 03:08 PM

What I totally fail to understand is, if you are a Bills' fan, why aren't you happy that JP has really improved and been a key part of our turnaround?

JP's much improved play is a win-win for every Bills' fan. He has helped get us into playoff contention, has been an exciting player while doing it, and now that he is looking like the QB of the future, we don't have to spend precious draft or FA resources on that position, when we have so many other holes to fill.

Why so much hate for a guy who is giving his all, helping to win games, and developlng into a fine player and teammate?

Did he turn down your homosexual advances or something?

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Don't make me edit your post, hbf.:club:
I saw nothing wrong with hbf's post. Dummy deserves it with his spams.

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm ok with them, and I'm sure also that they are just having fun. So, it is up to you guys, if you take it seriously and or with a grain of salt. :gobills:

justasportsfan
12-21-2006, 03:10 PM
changed, happy?
don't worry, I quoted you for everyone to see :D and you won't get any warnings for it :D

shelby
12-21-2006, 03:17 PM
changed, happy?
Yes...thank you...now i don't have to :spanku:

hammerbillsfan
12-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Yes...thank you...now i don't have to :spanku:

Can I have one from you anyways? :D :cp:

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 03:24 PM
What I totally fail to understand is, if you are a Bills' fan, why aren't you happy that JP has really improved and been a key part of our turnaround?

JP's much improved play is a win-win for every Bills' fan. He has helped get us into playoff contention, has been an exciting player while doing it, and now that he is looking like the QB of the future, we don't have to spend precious draft or FA resources on that position, when we have so many other holes to fill.

Why so much hate for a guy who is giving his all, helping to win games, and developlng into a fine player and teammate?

Don't expect to here anything back other than birds and crickets chirping.

Philagape
12-21-2006, 06:08 PM
The realistic goal of this season was progress.

Met.

gr8slayer
12-21-2006, 06:14 PM

He's not a Bills fan.

mayotm
12-21-2006, 06:23 PM
He's not a Bills fan.Plus, TD is by far, the biggest douche bag on this board!

Bling
12-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Why do we have selective stats? Why can you add and subtract games as it fits your agenda? Aren't you suppose to look at the big picture?

ublinkwescore
12-21-2006, 07:36 PM
One would have thought you would have cried your voice away - that is unless you too are a closet bills fan.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Why do we have selective stats? Why can you add and subtract games as it fits your agenda? Aren't you suppose to look at the big picture?

i agree with Bling.i don't recall the season being 7 games old.this is EXACTLY why i've decided to hold off my opinion about losman.when he can do a FULL season of numbers like that,then you Lickers have something to chirp about.

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 08:16 PM

There's a reason I chose the last 7 games.

It's to illustrate that JP Losman "arrived" midseason.

Quarterbacks have a learning curve. Losman finally beat it.

Obviously, I chose the bye week as a point of reference since that's where JP turned the corner.

Now that JP is playing up to his potential, he's got some nice company in various statisical categories.

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 08:18 PM
i agree with Bling.i don't recall the season being 7 games old.this is EXACTLY why i've decided to hold off my opinion about losman.when he can do a FULL season of numbers like that,then you Lickers have something to chirp about.

Total obfuscation.

All you have to do is look at his his body of work since midseason.

This isn't one game, or two games.

This is half a season of constant good play.

It's convincing unless you have blinders on.

It's not an exception anymore, it's the rule.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 08:19 PM

It's too illustrate that JP Losman "arrived" midseason.

or so you hope......

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 08:20 PM
or so you hope......

It's a lot more realistic than your "hope" that he fails.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 08:31 PM
It's a lot more realistic than your "hope" that he fails.

show me where i said that "i hope losman fails."

TacklingDummy
12-21-2006, 08:57 PM

If it was up to some people JP wouldn't of had the chance to "arrive". They wanted him benched during the bye week.

SABURZFAN
12-21-2006, 09:07 PM
If it was up to some people JP wouldn't of had the chance to "arrive". They wanted him benched during the bye week.

:laughter:

Bling
12-21-2006, 09:16 PM

There was a period last year where Jake Plummer was doing good. Welcome back to Earth, Jake. Eli Manning went 6-2 and had 7 out of 8 good games his first half of the year. Harrington went 4 out of 5 games.

I agree Losman gained another year of evaluation, and if he has what he brought against Miami, he'll be good. But I've seen other times where I just cringe, like the first Miami game. He deserves to start next year, but we'll see.

Bling
12-21-2006, 09:18 PM

*cough* ICE, Philagape *cough*

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 09:43 PM
show me where i said that "i hope losman fails."

LOL!

Plausible deniability.

Which isn't very plausible when 99% of your posts go along the lines "Boo Boo Boo! When will JP Losman ever prove me correct!"

It's a bizarre, lame attachment to ego to NEED to be right.

JoeMama
12-21-2006, 09:48 PM
There was a period last year where Jake Plummer was doing good. Welcome back to Earth, Jake. Eli Manning went 6-2 and had 7 out of 8 good games his first half of the year. Harrington went 4 out of 5 games.

It's the same old same old from the Snake.

He's been on & off his entire career.

And frankly, I had Rivers listed as my no. 1 in '04. Roth as my no. 2. Eli off the picture. I don't think he'll play like his brother.

Bling
12-21-2006, 09:58 PM
It's the same old same old from the Snake.

He's been on & off his entire career.

And frankly, I had Rivers listed as my no. 1 in '04. Roth as my no. 2. Eli off the picture. I don't think he'll play like his brother.

Really? I had it Roth, Eli, Rivers. Didn't like Rivers (though he killed my FSU Noles a couple of times). Guess your guess was better than mine.