PDA

View Full Version : oops, Farve throws 2 straight picks

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Farve is losing it, 2 straight picks. I thought he would be thinking but he is not playing well.

Michael82
12-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I love SopCast! :jig:

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 10:05 PM
I love SopCast! :jig:

This game has been horrible and I cannot stand coll-noworth.

Michael82
12-21-2006, 10:08 PM
This game has been horrible and I cannot stand coll-noworth.
yeah, but there is nothing else on TV. :ill:

Mitchy moo
12-21-2006, 10:10 PM
yeah, but there is nothing else on TV. :ill:

Your right, Unless your a phorensic scientist cop lover.

Bling
12-21-2006, 10:10 PM
I love how he's got Green Bay handcuffed. He's such a has been that needs to retire.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Opps, Farve throws 2 straight picks.

Opps Farve has a Ring and is a first ballot HOFer

Opps his team sucks, and Franks is a DOLT.

Did I mention the ring?

Bling
12-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Opps Farve has a Ring and is a first ballot HOFer

Trent Dilfer baby!!

Opps his team sucks, and Franks is a DOLT.

His team definitely sucks, because he's starting on it.

You will never see a good QB on a bad team. Brady, Manning, Palmer, Rivers, Brees, Romo, McNabb, Hassleback. Doesn't work that way. You will see, however, a bad QB on a good team.

His good years are behind him. Now we're just witnessing a guy that can't play the speed off the NFL. We're witnessing a guy that use to get away with risky throws because his talent, and now that he's slowed down, he can't survive anymore. I've drafted him a couple of times in fantasy football, he definitely blows.

Did I mention the ring?

Brad Johnson has one too.

G. Host
12-21-2006, 11:44 PM
Farve is still better than half the QBs in the league starting right now.

dolphan117
12-21-2006, 11:47 PM
He has always been a gunslinger but it seems to have gotten worse the last couple of years. Just tries to make some throws that he has no business making.

LtFinFan66
12-22-2006, 03:58 AM
and Skooby is nearly broke now

CuseJetsFan83
12-22-2006, 04:06 AM
wait wait.... how the hell do you put romo in that class?? the guys played what.... half the season...... i'd wait a few years before i give him that honor........... same with rivers..... rivers has gates, LT, and a very rabid defense..... valerie could throw for 300 yds with that type of team

anywho, gb has absolutely nothing........ favre would be an excellent qb on any other team

hassleback is a qb that only does well because of alexander

mcnabb, honestly he's a horrible throwing qb, was the same way at su... love the guy to death, met him a few times, but he's still a college option qb......