Flex Schedule question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Flex Schedule question....

Has anybody heard what the final Sunday Night game will be on NBC for Week 17? We're within 12 days now, but I can't find anything listed for it. NBC's site doesn't even have it on the schedule yet.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Flex Schedule question....

Nope.

I'd like to note that if the Bills played the night game that would make for an interesting New Years.

D & S Sports

Comment

• ILOVEMIBILLS
      • Apr 2003

According to NFL rules, the Week 17 Sunday Night game is not decided until the the Tuesday after Week 16 so that the game is as close to possible of having playoff implications on the lines. So if the Bills win against Tenn., it is very possible that the Bills-Ravens game could be moved to a night game, especially if the Ravens are playing for a 1st Round Bye.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ILOVEMIBILLS
        According to NFL rules, the Week 17 Sunday Night game is not decided until the the Tuesday after Week 16 so that the game is as close to possible of having playoff implications on the lines. So if the Bills win against Tenn., it is very possible that the Bills-Ravens game could be moved to a night game, especially if the Ravens are playing for a 1st Round Bye.
        where'd you see this?
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Authoritize enough? Still possible for Bills game to be moved to NBC or even moved to CBS late game like Jets game was.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

In Week 17, in order to ensure a Sunday night game with playoff implications, the decision to move the start time may be made on six days notice.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

so Monday is when it'll be decided
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Personally, I still think it'll end up being either Pittsburgh at Cinncy or Jacksonville at Kansas City that they move to 8pm. But I won't be surprised if our game does get moved to 4pm perhaps... All depends on how things shake out this week of course.

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                Personally, I still think it'll end up being either Pittsburgh at Cinncy or Jacksonville at Kansas City that they move to 8pm. But I won't be surprised if our game does get moved to 4pm perhaps... All depends on how things shake out this week of course.
                Reportedly CBS and FOX have rights to preserve some ganes (it is like an expansion draf) so expect them to preserve best games for themselves.

Comment

• im4bflo
                  the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                  • Sep 2003

This sucks, how does anybody plan their weekends with this crap going on?

Comment

• ILOVEMIBILLS
                    • Apr 2003

Remember, the NFL is not about to please the fans at the game but rather the networks that shell out billions of dollars and the advertisers that want maximum viewership. Who do you think the NFL is going to want to please more: 80,000 fans at a stadium, or NBC, Advertisers, and millions of potential viewers at home who will be more likely to tune into a good matchup with playoff implications than something like a Lions-Raiders game.

Comment

Working...
                    X