PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite moment JumboTron Moment?

Pride
12-22-2006, 11:18 AM
In honor of Ralph Wilson Stadium’s new High Definition Scoreboard being installed for the 2007 season, Time Warner Cable will be selecting one lucky Bills fan to receive their own High Definition service including one full year of FREE Digital Cable with HDTV and DVR services, as well as Road Runner High Speed Online internet! Come to the game for your chance to win, courtesy of Time Warner Cable.

In 1994, the Bills installed the largest JumboTron in the United States at Ralph Wilson Stadium. This mammoth video board measures 31.5 feet high by 41.5 feet wide. Some of the capabilities of the video board include full-color instant replays, live action shots, crowd shots, out-of-town highlights, animations and various in-stadium shots from cameras exclusive to video board usage. In addition, a black and white Daktronics Scoreboard matrix system designed to complement the Sony JumboTron was installed.

In 2007, the Bills will install a new Mitsubishi high definition LED video display measuring 33.5 feet by 82.8 feet. The accompanied new HD Digital Screen Controller will allow for simultaneous display of up to three multiple images (or one full screen image). This installation will be only the second true high definition display in the NFL, largely as a result of the integral HD Processor used to produce the necessary lines of resolution (1080), to accurately depict an HD image.

In addition, the Bills will install over 1000 feet of Mitsubishi Diamond Vision LED Ribbon Boards on the fascia of the bowl seating areas. The traditional scoring system will be encompassed within this state-of-the-art display along with dynamic sponsor ads, player/team statistics and fan prompts.

This week Buffalobills.com visitors will be able to vote on their top JumboTron moment. The top five moments, as voted on by Bills fans, will be shown during the final regular-season home game against the Titans on Dec. 24.

Videos on site: http://www.buffalobills.com/JumboTronMoments.jsp

Crazygoo
12-22-2006, 11:29 AM
i remember a few years ago with they showed this girl with HUGE bombs on her and she started jumping up and down and all i can say is WOW!!!! my girlfriend even thought it was sweet.

Do you think that will be a choice?

Pride
12-22-2006, 11:32 AM
The videos are on the site.. unfortunately, that isnt one of them.

chernobylwraiths
12-22-2006, 11:36 AM
I wonder if Ralph is footing the bill or Erie County.

Pride
12-22-2006, 11:39 AM
I believe it was a NY State Grant of some sort.

Earthquake Enyart
12-22-2006, 12:39 PM
It's pretty bad that most of the "best" replays are for stuff that happened off the field.

We should blow the damn thing up.

Michael82
12-22-2006, 01:28 PM
In 2007, the Bills will install a new Mitsubishi high definition LED video display measuring 33.5 feet by 82.8 feet. The accompanied new HD Digital Screen Controller will allow for simultaneous display of up to three multiple images (or one full screen image). This installation will be only the second true high definition display in the NFL, largely as a result of the integral HD Processor used to produce the necessary lines of resolution (1080), to accurately depict an HD image.

In addition, the Bills will install over 1000 feet of Mitsubishi Diamond Vision LED Ribbon Boards on the fascia of the bowl seating areas. The traditional scoring system will be encompassed within this state-of-the-art display along with dynamic sponsor ads, player/team statistics and fan prompts.

:drool:

MGinestre
12-22-2006, 03:38 PM
They never show replays on it. How can you pick the best moment when they never show replays.

Maybe it's the "It's Not the Chip, it's the Dip" commercial that I've seen 800,000 times...or...is the best moment that stupid Metro Bus Race from downtown promotion? They have done that promotion at every game for at least five years.

BlackMetalNinja
12-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Definitely the "Let it Snow" clip from 02... that was by far the most fun I've had at a Bills game in my life!

Crazygoo
12-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Definitely the "Let it Snow" clip from 02... that was by far the most fun I've had at a Bills game in my life!

i would have to agree with you on this one. That game was a blast

MikeInRoch
12-22-2006, 08:29 PM
I thought it was the bus races...

Crazygoo
12-22-2006, 08:31 PM
i am taking bus #3

Michael82
12-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Definitely the Let it Snow clip during the 2002 Bills/Dolphins game.

Or maybe the Flinstones Water Buffalo chant. :up: