PDA

View Full Version : K. Thomas

justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Don't know how to spell his first name.

What a surprise. Who woulda thought a fins reject turned out to be a decent hire while the fins keep hiring our garbage that stays garbage.

Devin
12-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Im not entirely surprised, they hired Mularkey for crying out loud and went with Culpepper over Brees.

casdhf
12-22-2006, 12:50 PM
He makes up for German :ill:

Saratoga Slim
12-22-2006, 01:13 PM
He is playing pretty well. He might be OK as a #2 corner, I just wish I had a little more confidence in McGee as a #1 before Nate walks down his yellow brick road to the Redskins.

ICE74129
12-22-2006, 01:14 PM
He is playing pretty well. He might be OK as a #2 corner, I just wish I had a little more confidence in McGee as a #1 before Nate walks down his yellow brick road to the Redskins.youbuty or another FA will start next year as well.

ublinkwescore
12-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Asante Samuel damnit.

BillsNick
12-22-2006, 01:59 PM

What a surprise. Who woulda thought a fins reject turned out to be a decent hire while the fins keep hiring our garbage that stays garbage.

I'm glad you said this. I've noticed that I've seen KT in on some big plays for us this year. I am very happy with him and I look forward to seeing him on our defense for while.

Michael82
12-22-2006, 02:22 PM
It's Kiwaukee Thomas. :up:

madness
12-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Im not entirely surprised, they hired Mularkey for crying out loud and went with Culpepper over Brees.

Saban's definitely at fault for the Mularkey hire. He'd better realize his mistake and follow Billick by firing his buddy but you can blame him for Culpepper. He wanted Brees all along but the medical staff wouldn't pass him.

Kerr
12-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Kiwaukee has made a good career out of pass deflections. Just go back to the time he was with jacksonville. Although he's never had an int in his career.

G. Host
12-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Not every DB is capable of acting like a WR.
Thomas Smith was a great CB but had hands of stone.

CAbills
12-22-2006, 03:33 PM
HE has been a very solid player in our Nickel coverages. Although in the Bears game when he dropped two for sure INTs kinda made me upset. Not sure if it would ahve matter muched in that game though.

Lexwhat
12-22-2006, 11:16 PM

I don't even remember signing this guy in the off-season. When I saw him on the field, m first reaction was:

"I thought we cut Kevin Thomas."

Then I heard the announcers saying Kiwaukee Thomas. I was like what the hell is going on?

Oh well - I know who he is now.