PDA

View Full Version : NFL live

BillsOwnAll
12-22-2006, 03:22 PM
they said jp is a better qb then young. Ha some one gave JP creidit...its amazing.

raphael120
12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
JP is getting more and more credit from the media

and ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!1

The last buffalo fan
12-22-2006, 07:20 PM
I have been a JP supporter since we draft him, I'm sure he is getting better and better every week, and there is nothing but better things to come, BUT IMO he has to show a bit more, consistency and DO NOT regress. He is at the right place, at the right spot and at the right time to succeed and to show us, and show to the world what he got. Let's go Bills, let's go JP!!!!! :gobills:

LtFinFan66
12-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Not a real stretch IMO to say he is better than Young. Young has not been that impressive IMO

cocamide
12-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Not a real stretch IMO to say he is better than Young. Young has not been that impressive IMO

I agree, but unfortunately, JP won't sell as many jerseys.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-22-2006, 09:29 PM

He will after he slips on the RING!

Mitchy moo
12-22-2006, 09:34 PM

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

jamze132
12-23-2006, 10:36 AM
The new "Golden Boy", Vince Young. Sorry Tom and Vick, you have been passed over.

Mr. Miyagi
12-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Once we start playing well consistently and get a nationally televised game or two, the ladies will start seeing JP's rugged good looks and worship him.

YardRat
12-23-2006, 10:41 AM
JP is a better QB than Young. Simple as that.

justasportsfan
12-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Jp's spiral is a thing of beauty. Not al lot of qb's could've made those throws he made against the fins into the wind.

ublinkwescore
12-23-2006, 12:09 PM

Well, I for one am looking to help JP Losman's Jersey sales before next season - in the beautiful throwback version too.

ublinkwescore
12-23-2006, 12:10 PM

And I will be there to beat up the bandwagon jumpers - this is my team, and this is a team of class to not be desired by fairweather fans.

ublinkwescore
12-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Once we start playing well consistently and get a nationally televised game or two, the ladies will start seeing JP's rugged good looks and worship him.

Mr. Miyagi - you should have posted this...

:ontome:

after that.

ublinkwescore
12-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks to JP, my screen-name is actually valid as of late.

RedEyE
12-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Steve Young? :D

patmoran2006
12-23-2006, 12:25 PM
They are two different types of quarterbacks.. I wouldnt mind having either of them on my team.

Losman is blossoming into a dangerous quarterback...

Vince Young, just like in college is proving he's a flat-out winner.

Head coach can't go wrong either player. Why does everything have to be a comparison to JP?

ublinkwescore
12-23-2006, 12:53 PM
They are two different types of quarterbacks.. I wouldnt mind having either of them on my team.

Losman is blossoming into a dangerous quarterback...

Vince Young, just like in college is proving he's a flat-out winner.

Head coach can't go wrong either player. Why does everything have to be a comparison to JP?

I just got done watching JJames's Bills Dolphins highlight vid - I have no doubt in my mind that Losman is gonna bring us at least one superbowl ring - the kid (I feel old now - especially since I'm older than Losman) has arrived, and I feel sorry for the rest of the AFC East defenses. I can't wait til we get another crack at New England - unfortunately - that's probably not gonna be until next year, though I couldn't think of any better way to see us take down the Pats than in the playoffs this year.

What is it with QBs who supplant Drew Bledsoe???