PDA

View Full Version : I think Royal sees some more balls thrown his way this weekend

Mitchy moo
12-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Teams do not game plan for the Bills and their TE and coming out of the backfield he is not considered a threat. JP looked him off perfectly and he was wide open, plan on more of that action this weekend. :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinkerton Security
12-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Teams do not game plan for the Bills and their TE and coming out of the backfield he is not considered a threat. JP looked him off perfectly and he was wide open, plan on more of that action this weekend. :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ROYAL!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see Royal stick around, he seems to be well liked by the other players and is a fairly young dude. Seeing him surge lately is very exciting.

Saratoga Slim
12-22-2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I'm growing fond of Royal. But I would REALLY like to see him thrown to a lot in the next couple weeks to see what he is capable of so we know whether we really need to upgrade that position or not this offseason.

G. Host
12-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Royal's mother watches game at my Bills bar.
I am glad that he is doing well since he seems to be a good guy and plays for Bills.

justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 04:36 PM
He did save JP from a possible INT that IMO was bigger than the TD itself because it opened up things for the O

. Jp was pressured, almost sacked and threw it up in the air. I almost thought that was a sure INT. Good thing Royals was at the right place and at the right time.

John Doe
12-22-2006, 07:02 PM
He did save JP from a possible INT that IMO was bigger than the TD itself because it opened up things for the O

. Jp was pressured, almost sacked and threw it up in the air. I almost thought that was a sure INT. Good thing Royals was at the right place and at the right time.

He also made a great play in another game were he separated a defensive back from the ball and recovered the fumble after an interception. What a play!

YardRat
12-22-2006, 07:39 PM
He's coming on, just like the rest of the team.

Crazygoo
12-22-2006, 08:53 PM
i am 100% for the guy