Titans Henry, Bennett, TE and Punter All Hurt. Young Against The Bills ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Titans Henry, Bennett, TE and Punter All Hurt. Young Against The Bills ?

From Chris Brown:

The Titans could be without their remaining top receiver Drew Bennett who did not practice all week with a knee injury. He's the only receiver left on the roster to post a 100-yard receiving game in the last month.
    RB Travis Henry did not practice Friday. He's questionable with an ankle injury. That's not a good sign coming off of Thursday's practice. Henry also missed Wednesday's practice.
    Titans punter Craig Hentrich was added to the injury report Thursday with a stiff back. He didn't practice Thursday or Friday and is questionable. Losing him would be a blow knowing how well he's be kicking this season.
    Also not practicing was TE Bo Scaife. Already without Erron Kinney and Ben Troupe who are both out for the season with injuries, Scaife was able to practice Wednesday, but missed Thursday and Friday.

Looks like Vince may need to rent a Superman cape for Sunday. I'm smelling blood.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Titans Henry, Bennett, TE and Punter All Hurt. Young Against The Bills ?

Oh it's going to get real, real nasty this weekend. Vince is going to be running for his life, not to score.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

im not saying a word til gameday.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Sounds like Fischer is taking lessons from Bellyache.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Titan's update
            The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

If Henry doesn't play, I'll eat my hat.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

even if he doesnt this will be the game LenDale White actually shows up to play.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Did you guys click on that link? It looks like he IS playing.

"He practiced today full speed, and felt real good. Last week, he didn't take a practice rep, so he's way ahead of where he was (last week)," Fisher said.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I bet they all play.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Crazygoo
                      • Nov 2005

i would like to see Young take a hit like he never has before. You know, one of those ones that hurts you watching it. OUCH!!!!
                      :chug: BEER ME!!!

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                        I bet they all play.
                        You may be correct but they sure won't be at top speed. Not good for a road team.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Buffalo also has a few starters listed as questionable.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

Anyone not ir will be playing this game. This is the most meaningful game for both teams in years. This is playoff football

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                              im not saying a word til gameday.
                              ditto

Comment

Working...
                              X