PDA

View Full Version : Cieslak

justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Shelton is out. Cieslak will take his place. He's got better hands than Shelton. Hope they use him in the passing game. At some point they could have A-Train , Cieslak , Royals , Lee, Reed/Price/Parrish all on the field at the same time.

We could even have all 3 TE's at the same time with Everrett and Royals but Cieslak as hb.

Ah the possibilities.

G. Host
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Everrett should stick to the bench where he can cause the least damage.

justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Everrett should stick to the bench where he can cause the least damage.
but see that's where he can be used. They will all think the ball could either go to Royals or Cieslak and then boom. TD Everrett. His first in his carreer.

G. Host
12-22-2006, 04:29 PM
but see that's where he can be used. They will all think the ball could either go to Royals or Cieslak and then boom. TD Everrett. His first in his carreer.

Only if we are multiple TDs ahead; maybe we can get something for him next year.

justasportsfan
12-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Only if we are multiple TDs ahead; maybe we can get something for him next year.
Next year? Where would you rather be be than rigt here , right now? :D

Seriously. I see a lot of screen passes with Cieslak in there.

John Doe
12-22-2006, 06:53 PM
I was looking at the Dolphin game to see how effective Cieslak is as a blocking fullback. He looked very good on a couple plays (on one he took Zack Thomas completely out) and average on a few more. It will be interesting to see how he performs for a full game.

I am glad to see this guy get his chance. He worked hard in the offseason but actually went down the depth chart and got cut in training camp. Could it be that the management's feeling was that someone would sign Everett if he were cut, but that no one would take a look at Cieslak? He stuck with the practice squad and now he finds himself as a starter in the biggest game of the year!

The last buffalo fan
12-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Shelton is out. Cieslak will take his place. He's got better hands than Shelton. Hope they use him in the passing game. At some point they could have A-Train , Cieslak , Royals , Lee, Reed/Price/Parrish all on the field at the same time.

We could even have all 3 TE's at the same time with Everrett and Royals but Cieslak as hb.

Ah the possibilities.

I was thinking the same, nasty formations ................ BILL_IEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!