Inside the NFL: Costas asks Marino would he have traded places with Kelly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Inside the NFL: Costas asks Marino would he have traded places with Kelly ?

Marino said for a chance to play in 4 Super bowls, yes I probably would. Then Collinsworth asked how about rooming with Talley?? He said no.

He would turn on Miami to get his shot at the SB. Marino had the talent but he has no heart. He padded his stats all he could but he cared more for himself then the team, that's the reason you suffered all those years without any real success. If you fin fans wish for another Marino to take over, think again. You'll end up just where you are right now, lost.
    Last edited by Mitchy moo; 12-23-2006, 06:43 AM.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Inside the NFL: Costas asks Marino would he have traded places with Kelly ?

Get real Skooby. Of course he wanted more chances to win one. Did he say he wold have switched to the Bills?? Probably not

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

He also said he would not room with talley

If your going to type something make sure you get it straight first

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

I posted this a couple days ago

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsIN05
          I posted this a couple days ago

i guess he doesn't read your posts either.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Griese > Marino

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Billsology
              Griese > Marino
              I can't think of a worse HOF selection than Griese. He was nothing special when he played and I'm old enough to remember that. Good but not HOF great.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
                I can't think of a worse HOF selection than Griese. He was nothing special when he played and I'm old enough to remember that. Good but not HOF great.
                The only specific moment during the course of game play where a QB's responsibilities or results of his individual physical talents are completely on his own shoulders and not reliant on another player's contribution is the ball exchange on a running play. Hold the ball, turn, and give the ball away....which is only slightly more difficult than walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Griese was the best at it.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Wait, so Marino is selfish, because he'd trade his stats for a superbowl? I hate Marino and the fish as much as the next guy, but come on.

Comment

• Irish Phin Fan
                    • Jul 2006

I can't say I blame Marino for saying that. Who wouldn't want to play in 4 Super Bowls. However he did not say he would rather have played for Buffalo, I think he meant he would have liked a shot at 4 Super Bowls with Miami like Kelly had with Buffalo.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Any player would want the chance to play in 4 Super Bowls, reguardless what team it was.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

HA! The real question that should have come next would be, "Dan if you had changed places with Kelly, would you have at least won one?"

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

you need a running game to go to the sb. Dan was anti run game and Pro ME-ME.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Muck Farino. The most over-hyped QB in the history of the game.

"Losing never felt so good." Tool.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                              Muck Farino. The most over-hyped QB in the history of the game.

"Losing never felt so good." Tool.
                              He's was an a$$ way back when I worked at Shula's steak house. He does not tip. Act's like it's an honor for people to serve him and is an a$$ about it. I mean cmon, servers only made $3/hr. we depended on tips and he made how much? Complete opposite of Don Shula who IMO is one of the classiest people I've ever known.

Bartenders who happen to be finfans even wanted to spit in his drink. I hope Farve beats his TD record that way he'll only be known as Kelly's *****.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X