PDA

View Full Version : Round 9: THE HOTTIES VOTES ARE IN!

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:33 AM
Here we go...

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:36 AM
Vote #1:

I vote off Jaded7

Reason: I'm sorry Jaded, you've been a great team member, but tobe honest you're a very strong player and you are a very big threat to any of our chances. And I know I speak for the rest of the team in saying that I hope the Hotties win so we can still have you around and not have to vote anyone off. You've been great Jaded.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Vote #2:

I vote to get rid of PA Ticket Holder.

Reason: I don't really have a good reason. Log is forcing me to vote before the next challenge.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Vote #3

Typ0

Reason: I don't trust him

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:39 AM
So Far:

Jaded - 1
PA - 1
Typ0 - 1

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Vote #4:

My vote is for Jaded 7

Reason: It's nothing personal, you're a good player, but we don't know which way you'll turn.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Vote #5

I vote for Jaded

Reason: I hope we win the next challenge and this doesnt matter.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Vote #6

Jaded 7

Reason: Had to vote for someone.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Final vote:

PA

Reason: He has got to go.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 11:42 AM
So Far:

Jaded - 4
PA - 2
Typ0 - 1

Jaded...

http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/smilies/tribe.gif

shelby
03-04-2003, 11:44 AM
:eek:

Shiny Chicken
03-04-2003, 11:47 AM
you guys really have NO IDEA what's been going on over here, do you :snicker:

Valerie
03-04-2003, 11:50 AM
F#ck you, Chicken. You guys are dumb. I was one of the strongest players. Looks like you're going down now. PA is the biggest liar on the team, as evidence by the *****es forum. Looks like you all made the wrong choice. Now you've got the biggest backstabber on your team. Too bad, so sad.

Typ0
03-04-2003, 11:55 AM
Biggest backstabber because he backstabbed you which he should have done because you were out to screw him anyway. Do you honestly think you, Jack and Ticat could have held your weight in the challenges without the rest of us? I know who your other member is too and they are gone next. Bye Jaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 11:58 AM
:violin: See ya........ :D

Valerie
03-04-2003, 12:04 PM
You guys were the ones in an alliance, not me, Typ0. You just lost your strongest member. And if you're looking for a backstabber, look no further than PA Ticket Holder. Did you READ the threads in the Bithces forum? I didn't sell any of you out, he did! It's your loss, not mine. PA has oddball hours and isn't around and HE was the one who *****ed up the italics challenge. Oh well, your loss, not mine.

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 12:08 PM
I guess I'm chopped liver

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Sorry to see you go princess. I so wanted to be the one to plot your demise. :biggrin:

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Sorry to see you go princess. I so wanted to be the one to plot your demise. :biggrin:

:lol:

Valerie
03-04-2003, 12:14 PM
Love you too, Earthquake! :peck:

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 12:17 PM
It's all good sweetie. :snicker:

Patrick76777
03-04-2003, 12:18 PM
It’s getting dirty now.

Valerie
03-04-2003, 12:22 PM
I want all my money back, Log!

Novacane
03-04-2003, 12:29 PM
This is getting nasty!

Valerie
03-04-2003, 12:33 PM
It gets nasty when your own teammates plot against you and then use their mod powers to lose the challenge for you so they can vote off a strong member. Typ0 is a CHEATER and a LIAR! He spent the first 2 days of this game bad mouthing me and spreading FALSE rumors about me so he coudl gain trust from others and conspire against me. It's funny how he's been saying he's not in an alliance, but he's the mastermind behind the biggest one out there. I also think that he's in cohoots with Gunzlingr. Both teams are screwed. Nice way to be a team player.

mybills
03-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Don't worry Jaded, we had some BJ shots delivered to castaway island...better hurry up before I drink 'em all! :D

Gunzlingr
03-04-2003, 12:39 PM
I tried to warn you J7, you have noone to blame but yourself. But don't worry, I will see you soon! :ohno:

Valerie
03-04-2003, 12:43 PM
You were right, Gunzlingr. I should've listened and stabbed my team in the back. It's too bad I actually have morals and stood by my team dispite your attempts to lure me away. You're right, it IS my fault. I'll know better for the next time.

Hiya, MyBills! Save some BJ's for me! I'm tired and thirsty!!!!:drinker:

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
It gets nasty when your own teammates plot against you and then use their mod powers to lose the challenge for you so they can vote off a strong member. Typ0 is a CHEATER and a LIAR! He spent the first 2 days of this game bad mouthing me and spreading FALSE rumors about me so he coudl gain trust from others and conspire against me. It's funny how he's been saying he's not in an alliance, but he's the mastermind behind the biggest one out there. I also think that he's in cohoots with Gunzlingr. Both teams are

screwed. Nice way to be a team player.

It did make for some fun reading, though. :snicker:

ticatfan
03-04-2003, 12:52 PM
Since I knew what was going on,the hotties just lost their hardest working and most honest player,the game is over for you guys.sorry.

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 12:54 PM
If you knoew what was going on, how did you get voted off? :huh:

ticatfan
03-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Bad apple in the basket.

BironsGirl43
03-04-2003, 12:57 PM
Sorry to see you go Jaded

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 12:57 PM
Another repeat of the insult contest. Some people just shouldn't play these kinds of games if they are going to take things personally.

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:08 PM
And people should butt out when it doesn't concern them. :wave:

Shiny Chicken
03-04-2003, 01:13 PM
Like I"ve said three times and I'll say again... not that it seems to make any difference... I'm sorry to see you go Jaded, I really am.

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 01:16 PM
And people should butt out when it doesn't concern them. :wave:

LMAO!!! It's a public board.

Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back
No more! No More! No more! No More!
Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back no more. (What you say?)
Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back
Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back no more.

:bigwave:

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:18 PM
Me too, Chicken. I think you guys are in trouble now. Especially given the facts that Typ0 threw this challenge. I thought we were a strong team and we should've voted off the weakest players first so we go into the merger strong. I think you guys shoudl regroup and vote Typ0 off next before he screws all of you. I think he's made a deal with the *****es! Watch your back, Chicken. Your team is NOT playing on the up and up. And you have no idea where that wild axe will fall next. Watch your neck, my little chicken!

SoCalBillsFan
03-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Jaded, you were one of the best players on the team, I appreciate all your hard work.

ticatfan
03-04-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

LMAO!!! It's a public board.

Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back
Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back no more. (What you say?)
Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back
Hit the road, Jack
And don't you come back no more.

:bigwave: A game is a game,just like street hockey.Some one butts into a game ends up with a stick across the head.:)

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:03 PM
F#ck you, Chicken. You guys are dumb. I was one of the strongest players. Looks like you're going down now. PA is the biggest liar on the team, as evidence by the *****es forum. Looks like you all made the wrong choice. Now you've got the biggest backstabber on your team. Too bad, so sad.

Geesh I thought I took my voting off hard lol

Gunzlingr
03-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by ticatfan
Since I knew what was going on,the hotties just lost their hardest working and most honest player,the game is over for you guys.sorry.

Kiss ass!

The_Philster
03-04-2003, 04:08 PM
I want all my money back, Log!

Yeah, LOG...where's her money? She owes most of it to me. :chuckle:

Originally posted by gunzlingr
Kiss ass!
I'd say he's probably being honest.

Bufftp
03-04-2003, 04:13 PM
and me too.

shelby
03-04-2003, 05:10 PM
:eek:

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-04-2003, 08:38 PM
So how is it bull**** when somebody does to you what you were gonna do to them?

You had a conspiracy to get rid of us all when the time came. When I was asked to join your alliance I said yes for one reason. That reason was because I knew if I didn't say yes, then I'd probably be the first to go by you guys for saying no.

Funny how things work against you though, isn't it? I took your plan to get rid of us, and instead thought of a plan to get rid of you guys. What goes around comes around.

You wanted to get rid of Typ0 in our 2nd vote when he is here more then anybody? Then what, get rid of SoCal, Chicken, and Clump after that? Yeah, what a team we would've had left. Then again, you guys might've screwed me before you screwed Clump.

And yes Clump, you wern't in their plans. You would've already been shoved off to the side by now and wouldn't have even been in the merge. None of us would've been. You are a great team player, and I've never had anything against you.

I had intentions of going into the game and relating with people to get on my side. Not gathering a group up before the game even starts. I didn' t even know who's team I was on when I got asked for an alliance. I hadn't even seen the list yet.

I can't believe somebody would take this game so personal. I did what was best for me and the team. The Hotties would've been thrown to the wolves in the other direction. The *****es should be the only people mad at me.

And for throwing the contest. I dont' know where this crock came up but that's cold. I know nothing about that.

I didn't want your alliance from the start. Didn't leave me with many options to say no at that point,lol

Take it personal if you want. I was playing the game the way it should be played. If you knew you had no chance and was gonna get screwed over, would you follow a group and lead the path to stardom for them? I wouldn't and didn't.

Yup, I'm a backstabbing liar...NOT. That's what you guys had plotted to do, not me. The roles get reversed sometimes. The only ***** I've ever said a word to was Brian H., and that's when he came to me to tell me something I already knew, that everybody was gonna get screwed over. That not really conspiring with the *****es.

And what about me missing challenges? I've missed a couple day challenges because of my work schedule, but you've missed a couple nite challenge due to your work schedule. I think that even up the load quite a bit doesn't it?

That's all I gotta say on this matter.

THATHURMANATOR
03-05-2003, 11:12 AM
YO GUYS CHILL THE :angry: OUT!!!!

MissBuffalo
03-05-2003, 06:51 PM
wow

Brian H
03-05-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder

Yup, I'm a backstabbing liar...NOT. That's what you guys had plotted to do, not me. The roles get reversed sometimes. The only ***** I've ever said a word to was Brian H., and that's when he came to me to tell me something I already knew, that everybody was gonna get screwed over. That not really conspiring with the *****es.

This is true .......:up: