PDA

View Full Version : Nate Clements

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-23-2006, 01:15 PM
What i dont get is why every last one of you things he will be gone for sure. You are presuming that because last season we didnt want to give him top corner money, because he hadnt looked like a top corner all of last year.

Its not like Marv or Ralph have come out and said, we arent going to pay him. Its just idiot sportswriters who are making huge assumptions. Don't buy into it, they are the same ones that said the Bills had a terrible draft.

I trust the guys who KNOW FOOTBALL in our front office, and i trust they will assess the value Nate Clements is to our defense, and then decide how to use our vast amount of cap space we have.

I dont see Nate Clements as a sure fire goner, there has been NO idication from the Bills' brass that we are going to let him walk, Nate said HIMSELF that he would like to stay in Buffalo, i just dont get all these threads saying hes not going to be a bill in 2007

ublinkwescore
12-23-2006, 01:32 PM
can you give me a link to Clements saying he would like to stay in Buffalo???

And even if he did, players always say that - then they end up bolting off - see Pat Williams.

Crisis
12-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Pat Williams was basically shown the door by TD.

Mitchy moo
12-23-2006, 01:50 PM
If we roll too the SB and win it this year, Nate may change his skate.

Devin
12-23-2006, 02:34 PM
What i dont get is why every last one of you things he will be gone for sure. You are presuming that because last season we didnt want to give him top corner money, because he hadnt looked like a top corner all of last year.

Its not like Marv or Ralph have come out and said, we arent going to pay him. Its just idiot sportswriters who are making huge assumptions. Don't buy into it, they are the same ones that said the Bills had a terrible draft.

I trust the guys who KNOW FOOTBALL in our front office, and i trust they will assess the value Nate Clements is to our defense, and then decide how to use our vast amount of cap space we have.

I dont see Nate Clements as a sure fire goner, there has been NO idication from the Bills' brass that we are going to let him walk, Nate said HIMSELF that he would like to stay in Buffalo, i just dont get all these threads saying hes not going to be a bill in 2007

I am not presuming they wont pay him (although i dont believe they will go past 50-60 mil which Nate will EASILY get elsewhere) I am presuming Nate would rather play elsewhere.