• raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Bills/Titans Rankings

Off. Rush. Pass. Def.

TEN 27th 7th 30th 32nd

BUF 31st 26th 29th 14th

Conclusion?

Ok, so the Bills strength is the defense here. But the Titans have the X-factor on both sides of the ball:

1. Pacman Jones. This guy is all over the place, let's just hope JP takes care of the ball and doesnt make too many mistakes.

2. Young/Henry running game. I'm not afraid of Young vs. our secondary. They rank worse in passing than the Bills, and thats with our late season surge, Young has yet to pass for over 200 yards I believe. Also has the worst QB rating. JP? 9th. Advantage: Bills. Now with that being said, I think we can concentrate on the running game and nuetralize Henry and MAKE YOUNG THROW THE BALL. I have full confidence in our secondary making plays ala "The Playmaker" Clements. Stop the run, and run the ball. It can be as easy as that. Let's hope McGahee shows why we got rid of Henry in this game and not the opposite.

3. The weather calls for 24mph winds and rain/snow. As long as JP performs as well as he did last week with the windy conditions, this will be an advantage for the Bills.

4. Our speedy D vs. Vince Young's legs. I think this is a perfect situation for our undersized, speedy LB Ellison. He was all over the place in the Fins game and I see him making some big plays in this game also.

5. Titans are ranked second to last in rushing D and isn't so hot against the pass either. This lends to JP throwing all over without too much pressure and hopefully McGahee will have a field day running all over the field. Lets hope he eats before the game this time.

Well those are my keys to the game, this will be the first game I'll be going to since the Steelers game in '03, hope this will be better than that one! Look forward to seeing you all there.

Let's let the Bills know we don't need those 17,000 bandwagon jumpers to be the 12th man, we can get the job done better than all of them!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!

• casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills/Titans Rankings

They best have a linebacker spy Young the entire game.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

this shud be a very good game considering the weather reports

Comment

• vinceyoungfan
        • Dec 2006

hey why don't you post the offense stats.

Comment

• vinceyoungfan
          • Dec 2006

nevermind I found it

TeamsRushesYdsYds/RushYds/Game
          Titans404 (15th) 1864 (7th) 4.6 (6th) 133.1 (7th)
          Bills382 (22nd) 1396 (26th) 3.7 (23rd) 99.7 (26th)

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Good luck today.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

WOW!!!!!!!!i'm surprised that the Titans are ranked 7th in rushing.i hope our defense can shut down that attack.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Id take Atrain over big willy any day.
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                  Id take Atrain over big willy any day.

i'm going to refrain from what i thought about saying.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                  X