PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash To Both Teams!!

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 12:10 PM
I KNOW WHO REMOVED MY SMILEY!!!

And it ain't no misprint!! :down:

Typ0
03-04-2003, 12:31 PM
You don't know what you are talking about Clump.

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 12:35 PM
That smiley was not there both times I went through that thread.......then suddenly it's there! Hmmmmmm.........

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 12:41 PM
I didn't remove your smilie Clump if anyone did it was probably Jaded she has been trying to throw challenges for four rounds now. I don't have any idea where you are getting this information but it is totally false

That was Typ0 in the Hotties forum

Ummmmm..............J7 doesn't have the ability to edit other people's posts......I caught ya red handed!!

northernbillfan
03-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Oh for crying out loud. Quit the whining right now. You lost, at least you didn't get voted off the island.

Patrick76777
03-04-2003, 01:05 PM
You don't know what you're talking about NBF. He's not trying to change LOG's mind. Butt out.

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 01:07 PM
None of us *****es can do it. We are mere mortals.

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Yup. The Hotties had a cheater and a liar on the team since day one and it wasn't me!

Typ0
03-04-2003, 01:14 PM
Yeah but AWM can do it and NBF can do it...plus the person who put up their own post can edit it. Face the fact even if it was changed does not prove I did it. The underhanded jerks are just perpetuating they myth because it suits their goals. Go ahead and believe them I don't care it's only a stupid game.

Typ0
03-04-2003, 01:15 PM
You are a devious underhanded lying ***** Jaded don't try and sell me your innocence garbage.

Patrick76777
03-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Look at the anger and defensiveness. What's going on Typ0, I thought you were innocent.

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:22 PM
I've been on the up and up all game, Typ0. You're the one abusing your mod powers to cheat. You're the one who has been playing the ENTIRE team against each other. You started it on DAY ONE when you started accusing me of lying and forming alliances. Then, all of a sudden, I was your favorite player, according to your chart. You've been feeding everyone on the Hotties LIES to save yourself! Well, looks like the jig is up and you've been outted. Hopefully, the HONEST members of the Hotties will wise up and vote you off. You'd sell them out in a HEARTBEAT!

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Sorry, Typ0, but the truth hurts! I've openly stated who I voted for at each tribal council. I stand behind all of my votes. I cannot and do not control what everyone else does. But, it's OBVIOUS that you've been trying and succeeding at doing that since the first day.

Typ0
03-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Just chime in there Patrick like you aren't involved.

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 01:27 PM
I loved the chart. I wish I'd copied it. :snicker:

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
Yeah but AWM can do it and NBF can do it...plus the person who put up their own post can edit it. Face the fact even if it was changed does not prove I did it. The underhanded jerks are just perpetuating they myth because it suits their goals. Go ahead and believe them I don't care it's only a stupid game.

First you say that there's no "edit history" to the thread, then later you said that Jaded must have changed it. Now you say AWM and NBF??? I didn't know that LOG made the *****es forum opened to all!!

Typ0
03-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Actually, I have already volunteered to be voted off once you scumbags are gone so there is no question who is on the up-and-up. Nice try though...but don't let it go to your head when I get voted off it was all done to be fair to the team which you guys were trying to undermind.

Patrick76777
03-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Just chime in there Patrick like you aren't involved.

What are you talking about Typ0. Now you’re just talking nonsense. You’re making yourself look really bad.

Typ0
03-04-2003, 01:31 PM
Clump I said that about Jaded before you pointed out she couldn't change the threads. I just didn't draw two and two together on that. But don't twist your timeline around you better take a look at it again.

I have not been the one trying to throw the challenges Clump but think what you want. I have done you guys all a favor giving you a legitamate chance to win and this is what I get.

Typ0
03-04-2003, 01:31 PM
Got to hand it too you patrick your persistent.

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:38 PM
How are you giving the Hotties a legitimate chance to win when you bad mouth me and convince 3 people to vote me off, Typ0? When, PA Ticket Holder is only here PART-TIME and he blew the italics challenge? The choice seems OBVIOUS who to vote off. He's weak, he's not around and Brian H had how many threads about him in the *****es private forum about how he's feeding him information that he's buying. How he's switching sides like the wind. Yeah, that's a player I'd want on my team. :rolleyes:

BillC
03-04-2003, 01:39 PM
This is way too cool! I wish I wasn't at work when it all went down!!

:rofl::lol:

BillC
03-04-2003, 01:42 PM
OK- Jaded = Nancy Kerrigan

Clump= Tonya Harding (or did I get it backwards?)

TypO is both Jeff Gilooly and the baton wheeling bodyguard

Gunzlingr
03-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Can't we all just get along :peacesign:

Patrick76777
03-04-2003, 01:45 PM
I guess we should all count our blessings. Thank god you were around.. you're so full of yourself.

I have not been the one trying to throw the challenges Clump but think what you want. I have done you guys all a favor giving you a legitamate chance to win and this is what I get.

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 01:52 PM
:lol: This is outstanding!!!! I haven't been entertained like this since the insult tourney!!!

:hail: Log

Valerie
03-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Little minds are easily amused. :D

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Little minds are easily amused. :D

That's right. I'm especially amused at you throwing a hissy like you are :lolpoint:

Valerie
03-04-2003, 02:07 PM
It's called standing up for myself. I have been bad mouthed by Typ0 since DAY ONE! He's running around bad mouthing me in public, on our private forum and via personal notes back and forth. He's openly claiming to be 100% against alliances when in reality, he's the ring leader of the biggest one! I wouldn've have a problem with the vote if I was a weak member or if I did something to screw up a challenge. But I'm not a weak member nor did I screw up or miss a single challenge. Typ0 had it out for me since the first day. All the things he said I was doing, HE was doing!

BTW, I wasn't the one who accused him of throwing the challenge. Obviously, others see him for the lying cheat he really is. It's just finally out in the open now.

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Hey how the hell did my name get into this????

clumping platelets
03-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Just because brian. but I like your avatar :chuckle:

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 02:12 PM
It's called standing up for myself. I have been bad mouthed by Typ0 since DAY ONE! He's running around bad mouthing me in public, on our private forum and via personal notes back and forth. He's openly claiming to be 100% against alliances when in reality, he's the ring leader of the biggest one! I wouldn've have a problem with the vote if I was a weak member or if I did something to screw up a challenge. But I'm not a weak member nor did I screw up or miss a single challenge. Typ0 had it out for me since the first day. All the things he said I was doing, HE was doing!

BTW, I wasn't the one who accused him of throwing the challenge. Obviously, others see him for the lying cheat he really is. It's just finally out in the open now.

Why do you even play games like this if you going to take it so personal? You did the same thing in the insult contest. One would think you would learn. :shakeno:

Valerie
03-04-2003, 02:16 PM
I guess I'll learn my lesson when you learn yours. Butt out! If it doesn't concern you, then don't get involved.

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 02:19 PM
:lol: I'll "butt out" when you take your licks like everybody else that was voted off has.

I've never seen such a display of poor sportsmanship in my life!!

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Just because brian. but I like your avatar :chuckle:

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
:lol: I'll "butt out" when you take your licks like everybody else that was voted off has.

I've never seen such a display of poor sportsmanship in my life!!

AWM you can say whatever the hell you want man this is America...

Valerie
03-04-2003, 02:26 PM
It's okay for a teammate to bad mouth you for two days. Okay, whatever you say, AWM.:rolleyes: Next time you're having a class, let me know, I'll be sure to sign up. lol

Valerie
03-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Brian H AWM you can say whatever the hell you want man this is America...
Yeah, and he's your spokesman. At least I have a voice of my own. I don't need anyone talking for me.

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 02:31 PM
:bravo:

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:31 PM
How was he speaking for me?

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:32 PM

Yeah, and he's your spokesman. At least I have a voice of my own. I don't need anyone talking for me.

Thats the point you talk to damn much!!!!!!

Brian H
03-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Damn I was voted off a very very very bad and ugly way and I got over it now please do so as well ......

ticatfan
03-04-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

I've never seen such a display of poor sportsmanship in my life!! Good thing you were not in the game,with the whinning you are doing,I would hate to see the whinning you would do if you were voted off.LOL :)

ArcticWildMan
03-04-2003, 02:47 PM
:eek: