PDA

View Full Version : CP is accusing...........

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 12:38 PM
typ0 of removing his smilie so he couldn't find it, so his team would lose and they would kill the princess!!!

I picture typ0 with his shirt off in the jungle like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now.

From his own mouth:

I'm just saying I don't like anyone ganging up on the unsuspecting and this thing should be approached as a team. .If anyone is going to be underminded and do things to take advantage of others on the team it will all come out in the end and I am going to hunt them down like the dogs that they are and exact revenge on them far above and beyond any benefits they gained from taking advantage of others . If none of this is going on then the team is not falling apart and you can just forget the whole thing. But if these things are going on then the team is well on it's way to falling apart it has nothing to do with what I am saying here. I told you guys I have no idea how this game works I've never watched Survivor on TV so I don't understand it

Is this psycho or what??

lordofgun
03-04-2003, 12:54 PM
:coocoo:

Makes the offseason go by faster. :D

BironsGirl43
03-04-2003, 12:59 PM
So they sabotaged *themselves* in order to knock someone off and then they complained about it!??!!?

MissBuffalo
03-04-2003, 01:19 PM
This is getting weirder and weirder by the second.

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 01:21 PM
What's Shakespear say? He doth protest too much? :snicker:

Gunzlingr
03-04-2003, 01:34 PM
I have a feeling that they are toying with us. I do think that we should vote typo off first, then CP. If they arent toying with us, CP will vote for typo for sure. The others could be swing votes.

MissBuffalo
03-04-2003, 01:39 PM
My god! "You are a devious underhanded lying ***** Jaded don't try and sell me your innocence garbage--Typ0"

Wow......are they for real?? Or is this, like gunz suggests, a ploy to screw with us??

BironsGirl43
03-04-2003, 01:40 PM
Wow guys.. if we ever get to the point where we behave like they do.. I'd vote myself off.. they're taking the fun out of this game... I don't want to be a part of something that upsets and angers so many people.

Thankfully, our tribe isn't anything like them (to my knowledge) and hopefully never will be..

Earthquake Enyart
03-04-2003, 01:50 PM
This can't be a ploy, can it?

Toward what end? Based on what I read, if I was on their team, I already would have 1 or 2 people ready to kill typo by jumping sides at the merge.

IF THE FIVE OF US STAY TOGETHER WE'LL KICK THEIR PUSSY ASSES!!! :snicker:

shelby
03-04-2003, 04:58 PM
It could be a ploy ASSUMING that the Admin (Typ0) or the Mod )clump) knew about the raid challenge. They would have had to know about it in advance, though...
:ontome:

Earthquake Enyart
03-05-2003, 06:43 AM
The more I think about it, I wouldn't be surprized if a certain piece of wood hid CP's smilie so we would quit losing.

:ontome:

lordofgun
03-05-2003, 08:25 AM
:lol:

shelby
03-05-2003, 10:53 AM
log...where is your disclaimer?
:lol:

BillC
03-05-2003, 10:54 AM
If it's to complicated a scheme for us to think of, it's way over their heads....