PDA

View Full Version : That TD run by Young inexcusable

mchurchfie
12-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Everyone is on the backs of their heels, missed tackles and a half-ass effort all the way across board. They need to start sending a little heat on this guy, time to make adjustments DC! They are dropping everyone back in coverage and still giving up huge completions to a rookie QB.:down::mad:

Mr. Miyagi
12-24-2006, 01:37 PM
I ****ing hate Vince Young. :mad:

Meathead
12-24-2006, 01:40 PM
that kind of play usually decides the game

lets see if the bills can recover. i would bet no

mchurchfie
12-24-2006, 01:43 PM
He is getting waaay to comfortable back there. What the ficuk part of this defensive strategy that isn't working doesn't the coaching staff see. They are getting waay too conservative and hardheaded. The winner is going to be the one that makes the fastest adjustments....so far Fewell gets a F-.:down:

Mr. Miyagi
12-24-2006, 01:43 PM
The Bills have been good at making adjustments since the bye. I bet they will.

mchurchfie
12-24-2006, 01:53 PM
NOW or maybe a quarter ago would be a good time to start!

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Everyone is on the backs of their heels, missed tackles and a half-ass effort all the way across board. They need to start sending a little heat on this guy, time to make adjustments DC! They are dropping everyone back in coverage and still giving up huge completions to a rookie QB.:down::mad:

Thank marv. He thinks we can win with light DT's and aging/hurt LB's. Sorry it just never happens.

justasportsfan
12-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Thank marv. He thinks we can win with light DT's and aging/hurt LB's. Sorry it just never happens.
balh, blah,blah.

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:18 PM
balh, blah,blah. Its fact. Marv kept our LB's and signed / drafted light DT's. We are one of the woest in the NFL at stoping the run.

As I post this TH just knocked off one about 60 yards. Thank god for a late holding penalty.

Someday you guys will quit being total homers and realize the FACTS surrounding this team. Our defense sucks and the #1 reason is marvs idea of how a Defense should be built

justasportsfan
12-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Its fact. Marv kept our LB's and signed / drafted light DT's. We are one of the woest in the NFL at stoping the run.

As I post this TH just knocked off one about 60 yards. Thank god for a late holding penalty.

Someday you guys will quit being total homers and realize the FACTS surrounding this team. Our defense sucks and the #1 reason is marvs idea of how a Defense should be built
blah,blah,balh. You're not banned yet? Must be because it's Xmas.

Mr. Miyagi
12-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Chill it RJ. Thanks.

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:23 PM
blah,blah,balh. You're not banned yet? Must be because it's Xmas. Why because I tell it how it is? don't like it? Tough ****

justasportsfan
12-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Why because I tell it how it is? don't like it? Tough ****

Merry Xmas ICE. Where's my present?

Novacane
12-24-2006, 02:33 PM

Do everyone a favor and go kill yourself

mchurchfie
12-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Another TD, what the **** is up with this defense!!!??? If you're going to give up huge plays at least send the blitz...this **** isn't working!! They are making Young, Henry, and Jones look like All-pros out there.:mad::down:

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Do everyone a favor and go kill yourself I'd off you first.

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Another TD, what the **** is up with this defense!!!??? If you're going to give up huge plays at least send the blitz...this **** isn't working!! They are making Young, Henry, and Jones look like All-pros out there.:mad::down:

but hey, marv knows how to build a defense. We are just like chicago...minus a ton of great players.

mchurchfie
12-24-2006, 02:47 PM
but hey, marv knows how to build a defense. We are just like chicago...minus a ton of great players.
Get off my man Marv...he has done a good job in a lot of areas. Fewell needs to start getting a little more creative and bring the element of surprise once in awhile. Vince Young couldn't be more comfortable in the pocket right now if he was on his couch with his slippers and pipe and his dog by his side.:mad:

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Get off my man Marv...he has done a good job in a lot of areas. Fewell needs to start getting a little more creative and bring the element of surprise once in awhile. Vince Young couldn't be more comfortable in the pocket right now if he was on his couch with his slippers and pipe and his dog by his side.:mad:

your man marv? Give me a break. he hasn't done spit as a GM yet. Its directly his fault we suck on D. He thinks light assed DT's and old fart LB's will win you championships

justasportsfan
12-24-2006, 02:51 PM
your man marv? Give me a break. he hasn't done spit as a GM yet. Its directly his fault we suck on D. He thinks light assed DT's and old fart LB's will win you championships

Didn't you say Marv "get's it" during FA? Flip=flop. You wish you could hold his jocks.

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Didn't you say Marv "get's it" during FA? Flip=flop. You wish you could hold his jocks.

LMAO not even close. BTW another big run for henry. WAY TO GO MARV!

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 03:00 PM
guess what? ANOTHER first down by young thanks to old, slow LB's and no pressure up the middle.