PDA

View Full Version : Story of the Bills

Devin
12-24-2006, 03:33 PM
The Bills turn losing into a friggin art form. PLay just well enough to give you hope then choke when it counts. At home no less.

Houston wins as does Balt. Which means we get thier backups.

NE hangs on to beat Jax, KC wins yesterday.

Not gonna shock me at all if the Fins and Denver win. That would just figure.

**** Jauron and JP for that matter. Way to be clutch kid. Good luck bringing in quality FA's yet again.

Damn this team man. Every year with this ****.

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 03:40 PM
The Bills turn losing into a friggin art form. PLay just well enough to give you hope then choke when it counts. At home no less.

**** Jauron and JP for that matter. Way to be clutch kid. Good luck bringing in quality FA's yet again.

JP did his ****ing job, get off of his ass. NO god damn line, Evans short armed a TD reception but after all of that, THIS DEFENSE SUCKS!

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:41 PM
You can put it squarely on the shoulders of the crappy owner we have...it won't change until he is gone. Then we might lose our team...so there is no winning.

OpIv37
12-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't blame JP at all because he never should have been in that situation. He made a great move to get out of the pocket, but there was no one open.

If it's 1st and 10, he wouldn't have thrown that pass, but he had to force it because it was the last chance.

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I though JP played pretty well, still needs to come forward in defense recognition but I dont think this loss falls any on him. Jauron is fully to blame here. And I dont want to hear one more stupid illconceived comment about our small DT's. They ran inside, outside, north, south, east and west. The whole damn team cant tackle. Spikes missed atleast 3 tackles. Whitner wasnt wrapping up. Simpson and McGee were god knows where. Clements made a couple of nice tackles and then misses some. Schoebel is putrid v the run. Small DT's or Big DT's we will still be near the bottom of the rushing D category. We just dont have good tacklers. Thats the only thing that matters.

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:45 PM
I though JP played pretty well, still needs to come forward in defense recognition but I dont think this loss falls any on him. Jauron is fully to blame here. And I dont want to hear one more stupid illconceived comment about our small DT's. They ran inside, outside, north, south, east and west. The whole damn team cant tackle. Spikes missed atleast 3 tackles. Whitner wasnt wrapping up. Simpson and McGee were god knows where. Clements made a couple of nice tackles and then misses some. Schoebel is putrid v the run. Small DT's or Big DT's we will still be near the bottom of the rushing D category. We just dont have good tacklers. Thats the only thing that matters.

Agreed, but JP does continue to make some bonehead plays...like throwing deep on 3rd down when he could run. The coaching staff is going to be our downfall from here on out.

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 03:46 PM
How about 4th and 5 with a minute left, we dont try the FG (stupid), we run 40 yard patterns (stupid), we leave nobody to help protect (stupid), and we dont roll JP out so he can try and run it (stupid). Not to even begin to mention he had hurt his throwing elbow maybe 5 plays previously, so why the hell do you call a deep pass!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Agreed, but JP does continue to make some bonehead plays...like throwing deep on 3rd down when he could run. The coaching staff is going to be our downfall from here on out.

Ohh Im one of Jp's biggest critics on the board, and he made some plays today when he got too confident and thought he was king ****, however he made the plays we needed when we needed them.

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:47 PM
How about 4th and 5 with a minute left, we dont try the FG (stupid), we run 40 yard patterns (stupid), we leave nobody to help protect (stupid), and we dont roll JP out so he can try and run it (stupid). Not to even begin to mention he had hurt his throwing elbow maybe 5 plays previously, so why the hell do you call a deep pass!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

because our coaching is terrible!

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 03:48 PM

AGREED!!!!!

PromoTheRobot
12-24-2006, 05:02 PM

One correction: Baltimore now can cinch #2 seed with a win so they would NOT be resting their starters against the Bills. If you are going to *****, get your facts straight.

PTR

PcA125
12-24-2006, 05:08 PM
One correction: Baltimore now can cinch #2 seed with a win so they would NOT be resting their starters against the Bills. If you are going to *****, get your facts straight.

PTR

They just said at half that baltimore clinched a #2... I dunno if it is correct... but cbs seems to think so

PhinsFan66
12-24-2006, 05:10 PM

Will you take Mularkey back from us???? Please. :candle:

SABURZFAN
12-24-2006, 05:11 PM
**** Jauron and JP for that matter. Way to be clutch kid.

JP wasn't even close to accomplishing anything on that play.that was Just Pathetic. :down:

Devin
12-24-2006, 05:13 PM

PTR

The Colts are 11-4 and Baltimore is 12-3. Baltimore also has the tie breaker. Colts clinched the 3rd seed based on thier head to head win over the Pats who are now the 4th seed.

My facts are straight junior. If you you are going to create ******ed posts, get your facts straight.

ICE74129

Bull ****. they run up the middle and over us all day. AGAIN for the mentally slow... Marv thinks small DT's and OLD LB's wins games, they dont'. bottom line we need bigger DT's, better LB's and get out of this 'tampa 2' bull ****

DynaPaul
Hey... at least now you know why there were almost 19,000 tickets unsold for the game. No one wanted to pay to see their hearts broken.

Ingtar33
12-24-2006, 05:20 PM
don't blame jp, blame the call, no one ran a short rout on the play. it was a designed bomb... of all crazy things on a day of craziness... that one sealed it.

a bomb on 4th and 5.

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Bull ****. they run up the middle and over us all day. AGAIN for the mentally slow... Marv thinks small DT's and OLD LB's wins games, they dont'. bottom line we need bigger DT's, better LB's and get out of this 'tampa 2' bull ****

Did you even watch the game? They ran all over us everywhere, jesus christ your worse than fan who were rose colored glasses, all you see is what you want to see. Even if we had Ngata (who you assume would do the same things here, he is Baltimore, conveinently forgetting Baltimore has Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Adalius Thomas, Bart Scott, and others that make Ngata look really good) he would not do nearly the same thing here as he is doing there.

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 06:34 PM

Also football god, can you please explain the Tampa 2 for those of us that are "mentally slow", I mean I would want to dare say something wrong and have you fling lightining bolts down on me from Mt. Olympus.

Lexwhat
12-24-2006, 11:24 PM
The Colts are 11-4 and Baltimore is 12-3. Baltimore also has the tie breaker. Colts clinched the 3rd seed based on thier head to head win over the Pats who are now the 4th seed.

My facts are straight junior. If you you are going to create ******ed posts, get your facts straight.

Wrong. Totally and completely wrong.

If Baltimore wins next week and the Chargers lose - Baltimore gets the #1 seed.

If Baltimore wins next week and the Chargers win - Baltimore gets the #2 seed in the AFC.

If Baltimore loses next week and the Colts win - THE COLTS get the #2 seed in the AFC. The Colts hold the tie-breaker over the Ravens.

Baltimore will NOT rest their starters and have a lot to play for.

Devin
12-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Wrong. Totally and completely wrong.

If Baltimore wins next week and the Chargers lose - Baltimore gets the #1 seed.

If Baltimore wins next week and the Chargers win - Baltimore gets the #2 seed in the AFC.

If Baltimore loses next week and the Colts win - THE COLTS get the #2 seed in the AFC. The Colts hold the tie-breaker over the Ravens.

Baltimore will NOT rest their starters and have a lot to play for.

Ah, well I stand corrected. All I heard all game was how the Colts were knocked out. Espn had the same after the 1 o clock games. I didnt care enough to go through all the tie-breaking procedures after the conference record.

Ickybaluky
12-24-2006, 11:52 PM
Ah, well I stand corrected. All I heard all game was how the Colts were knocked out. Espn had the same after the 1 o clock games. I didnt care enough to go through all the tie-breaking procedures after the conference record.

Also, since the Colts have the same record as NE they need to win next week against Miami or have the Pats lose next week to Tennessee to get the third seed, even with the tie-breaker.

I've been as big a critic of Losman as anyone, but he has shut me up with his play in the second half of the season. He has stepped up his level of play and shown he deserves to come back next year as the starter. I'm not ready to say he has arrived as a legit NFL franchise QB, but he has shown enough promise that he may end up being one. That is a long way from where he was before.