• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Story of the Bills

The Bills turn losing into a friggin art form. PLay just well enough to give you hope then choke when it counts. At home no less.

Houston wins as does Balt. Which means we get thier backups.

NE hangs on to beat Jax, KC wins yesterday.

Not gonna shock me at all if the Fins and Denver win. That would just figure.

**** Jauron and JP for that matter. Way to be clutch kid. Good luck bringing in quality FA's yet again.

Damn this team man. Every year with this ****.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Story of the Bills

Originally posted by Devin
    The Bills turn losing into a friggin art form. PLay just well enough to give you hope then choke when it counts. At home no less.

**** Jauron and JP for that matter. Way to be clutch kid. Good luck bringing in quality FA's yet again.

JP did his ****ing job, get off of his ass. NO god damn line, Evans short armed a TD reception but after all of that, THIS DEFENSE SUCKS!

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

You can put it squarely on the shoulders of the crappy owner we have...it won't change until he is gone. Then we might lose our team...so there is no winning.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I don't blame JP at all because he never should have been in that situation. He made a great move to get out of the pocket, but there was no one open.

If it's 1st and 10, he wouldn't have thrown that pass, but he had to force it because it was the last chance.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I though JP played pretty well, still needs to come forward in defense recognition but I dont think this loss falls any on him. Jauron is fully to blame here. And I dont want to hear one more stupid illconceived comment about our small DT's. They ran inside, outside, north, south, east and west. The whole damn team cant tackle. Spikes missed atleast 3 tackles. Whitner wasnt wrapping up. Simpson and McGee were god knows where. Clements made a couple of nice tackles and then misses some. Schoebel is putrid v the run. Small DT's or Big DT's we will still be near the bottom of the rushing D category. We just dont have good tacklers. Thats the only thing that matters.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Nighthawk
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            I though JP played pretty well, still needs to come forward in defense recognition but I dont think this loss falls any on him. Jauron is fully to blame here. And I dont want to hear one more stupid illconceived comment about our small DT's. They ran inside, outside, north, south, east and west. The whole damn team cant tackle. Spikes missed atleast 3 tackles. Whitner wasnt wrapping up. Simpson and McGee were god knows where. Clements made a couple of nice tackles and then misses some. Schoebel is putrid v the run. Small DT's or Big DT's we will still be near the bottom of the rushing D category. We just dont have good tacklers. Thats the only thing that matters.
            Agreed, but JP does continue to make some bonehead plays...like throwing deep on 3rd down when he could run. The coaching staff is going to be our downfall from here on out.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

How about 4th and 5 with a minute left, we dont try the FG (stupid), we run 40 yard patterns (stupid), we leave nobody to help protect (stupid), and we dont roll JP out so he can try and run it (stupid). Not to even begin to mention he had hurt his throwing elbow maybe 5 plays previously, so why the hell do you call a deep pass!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                Agreed, but JP does continue to make some bonehead plays...like throwing deep on 3rd down when he could run. The coaching staff is going to be our downfall from here on out.

Ohh Im one of Jp's biggest critics on the board, and he made some plays today when he got too confident and thought he was king ****, however he made the plays we needed when we needed them.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  How about 4th and 5 with a minute left, we dont try the FG (stupid), we run 40 yard patterns (stupid), we leave nobody to help protect (stupid), and we dont roll JP out so he can try and run it (stupid). Not to even begin to mention he had hurt his throwing elbow maybe 5 plays previously, so why the hell do you call a deep pass!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                  because our coaching is terrible!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

AGREED!!!!!
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                      • Sep 2003

One correction: Baltimore now can cinch #2 seed with a win so they would NOT be resting their starters against the Bills. If you are going to *****, get your facts straight.

PTR
                      10 Commandments of the D
                      1. Never stop Rocking.
                      2. Legalize all drugs.
                      3. Quit your day job.
                      4. All Religion should be taxed.
                      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                      6. F**k her gently.
                      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• PcA125
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
                        One correction: Baltimore now can cinch #2 seed with a win so they would NOT be resting their starters against the Bills. If you are going to *****, get your facts straight.

PTR
                        They just said at half that baltimore clinched a #2... I dunno if it is correct... but cbs seems to think so
                        Cheers!

Comment

• PhinsFan66
                          Phins Rule
                          • Nov 2004

Will you take Mularkey back from us???? Please.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

**** Jauron and JP for that matter. Way to be clutch kid.

JP wasn't even close to accomplishing anything on that play.that was Just Pathetic.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot

PTR
                              The Colts are 11-4 and Baltimore is 12-3. Baltimore also has the tie breaker. Colts clinched the 3rd seed based on thier head to head win over the Pats who are now the 4th seed.

My facts are straight junior. If you you are going to create ******ed posts, get your facts straight.
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X