PDA

View Full Version : This game shows why I have no confidence in Dickey!

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:33 PM
The guy and his staff lost this game...terrible clock management...terrible gameplan. If he can't win a game that is big to get into the playoffs, how will he perform when the real bullets are flying in the playoffs? My opinion is not very good. He shows time and time again why he is not thought of very highly as a HC. Too bad, because it could've been fun to have something to watch for next week. However, the Bills coaches were in a giving mood and gave the Titans their Christmas gift early. The coaches should be ashamed of their performance today and should take a look in the mirror when finding the reason why this season came to a thundering halt. Dickey & Co. failed miserably today and there is no defending him and his coaching staff. Awful way to end the run.

Novacane
12-24-2006, 03:35 PM
He's had terrible clock and timeout and challenge management all season.

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:36 PM

He's just an average coach...at best. Another low cost hire by Ralph "Cheap" Wilson.

ICE74129
12-24-2006, 03:37 PM

Hes had it his entire career. He is a friggin moron and hes our HC because marv and ralph were too cheap to hire Sherman

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Hes had it his entire career. He is a friggin moron and hes our HC because marv and ralph were too cheap to hire Sherman

I don't know if Sherman was any better, but I do know that the Bills will not get far with Dickey at the helm.

OpIv37
12-24-2006, 03:46 PM
I gave Jauron props last week for what the team's accomplished after the bye, and he rewards me by reminding me why I questioned the hiring in the first place.

Nighthawk
12-24-2006, 03:49 PM
I gave Jauron props last week for what the team's accomplished after the bye, and he rewards me by reminding me why I questioned the hiring in the first place.

That is this guy's way. He'll make you think he knows what he is doing, then he'll look like the dumbest mother f**k*r in the NFL. Hated his hiring and still do.

Kerr
12-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Just think we were probably one interview more away from landing Sean Payton. :ill:

gr8slayer
12-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Just think we were probably one interview more away from landing Sean Payton. :ill:
Sean Payton - Reggie Bush = Losing season