• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Did I miss something?

What in the hell was that?

I just got back from the bar, we all just looked at each other thinking that was the dumbest coaching in the history of the Bills.

Your on the 30. The 30. Its 4th and 5, your down by 2, and you go for it?

You go for it?

This is flippin Bills curse right here. Absolutely inexcusable. Its utterly insane.

Theres no words for my anger.

How in the **** do you think your better off going for it?

All I know is that JP was a winner today, yet again. Willis was a loser, yet again. And this coaching staff just flipped their middle finger to all the Bills fans on X-mas eve.

This tream, with the proper moves in the offseason, wont be begging for the playoffs, we will be firmly in it long before week 16. We have the QB, WR, and SOME D. But we need a gamebreaking RB, thats a fact.

Our coaches just cost us the playoffs with the dumbest move I have seen in forever.

• Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Did I miss something?

Agree with you on stupid coaching and don't have anything bad to say about JP's play but why are you bashing Willis' play. If they'd of given him 1 more carry (3rd and 1) we'd prolly have won the game

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Agreed your bashing of Willis pretty much everything else you say pointless. Willis had a good game and if people are gonna be yelling to get off Jp's back, they should take their own advice and get off of Willis's.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Novacane
        Agree with you on stupid coaching and don't have anything bad to say about JP's play but why are you bashing Willis' play. If they'd of given him 1 more carry (3rd and 1) we'd prolly have won the game
        Your marhcing down the field and have all day, your 1 minute plus left in the game, and you run out of bounds?

The guy continued to be a non-factor through the whole first half and then stepped up a small bit in the second.

Look, im ticked at the loss, and we needed our playmakers to step way up and force a win, yet again, Willis didnt take over the game.

Hes wasnt even the best RB on the field today, and the yardage proved it.

I want a top 5 RB, we have a mediocre one, and he thinks hes the best in the game, thats reason for moving him IMO!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
          Your marhcing down the field and have all day, your 1 minute plus left in the game, and you run out of bounds?

The guy continued to be a non-factor through the whole first half and then stepped up a small bit in the second.

Look, im ticked at the loss, and we needed our playmakers to step way up and force a win, yet again, Willis didnt take over the game.

Hes wasnt even the best RB on the field today, and the yardage proved it.

I want a top 5 RB, we have a mediocre one, and he thinks hes the best in the game, thats reason for moving him IMO!!!

22 carries 95 yards, 1 TD
          2 receptions 20 yards

Thats 115 total yards and a score. What more do you want a guy to do? Go for 400 yards and 5 Td per game.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

I liked your post until the absolutely IDIOTIC remark about Willis McGahee.. That's just a stupid thing to say, your a million percent wrong and doesnt even deserve an explanation why.

If Willis gets two more carried on 2nd and 3rd downs we kick a FG and probably win the game.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              I liked your post until the absolutely IDIOTIC remark about Willis McGahee.. That's just a stupid thing to say, your a million percent wrong and doesnt even deserve an explanation why.

If Willis gets two more carried on 2nd and 3rd downs we kick a FG and probably win the game.
              You can say what you want but A-train runs harder and he isnt even worth being a starter. Willis continues to go down WAY to easy.

I dont want a serviceable back, I want a gamebreaker. Willis has yet to break a game and yet again didnt take over this critical one. 135 to 95, look it up and you have all the reasons to be anti-Willis you need.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

You can say what you want but A-train runs harder and he isnt even worth being a starter. Willis continues to go down WAY to easy.

I dont want a serviceable back, I want a gamebreaker. Willis has yet to break a game and yet again didnt take over this critical one. 135 to 95, look it up and you have all the reasons to be anti-Willis you need.

More blindly bias posting
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• kinigirly
                  • Sep 2005

i lost count of how many times i said "wow way to go willis" during the game. please i've never been a fan of willis and i have to admit he has been stepping it up the past few games

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    More blindly bias posting
                    Dont enflame a pissed off dude!

Tell me why hes so flippin great? He hasnt even averaged 4 yards a carry. Why is he such a stud?

Average? sure. Good enough for us? maybe. But hes no stud.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Dont enflame a pissed off dude!

Tell me why hes so flippin great? He hasnt even averaged 4 yards a carry. Why is he such a stud?

Average? sure. Good enough for us? maybe. But hes no stud.

So explain to me how the OL being bad is a perfectly good excuse for Losman's early struggles, yet you conveinently forget that Willis runs behind the SAME oline. Then Losman struggled early and Willis did too, Losman comes on later in the year and so does Willis. Wonder why? Hmm....maybe just maybe its because teams stop putting 8 or 9 in the box EVERY play, bc JP showed he can beat teams with his arm and not turn it over alot. Gimme a break about enflaming a pissed off dude, if you cant post with sense then take a break and then come back when you've calmed down.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Im more mad at Jauron for not giving Willis the ball more in the second half.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

I've never been a fan of Willis, but he should have gotten the ball a lot more in the game and definitely should have gotten it on 3rd and 1. Second, can JP run the ball at all? I didn't see the 3rd and 1 where he chucked it down the field out of bounds, but did he have a chance to make it himself. Not one carry for Losman. V. Young 8 carries for 61 yards. Lastly, that last drive. First down at Tennessee 33 and run for 4. Not bad. Second down 1 yard pass? Third down and 5 overthrow deep? Fourth down (they just got the play off because they didn't know what to do?) and get intercepted deep? Just pitiful!

Comment

• X-Era
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            So explain to me how the OL being bad is a perfectly good excuse for Losman's early struggles, yet you conveinently forget that Willis runs behind the SAME oline. Then Losman struggled early and Willis did too, Losman comes on later in the year and so does Willis. Wonder why? Hmm....maybe just maybe its because teams stop putting 8 or 9 in the box EVERY play, bc JP showed he can beat teams with his arm and not turn it over alot. Gimme a break about enflaming a pissed off dude, if you cant post with sense then take a break and then come back when you've calmed down.
                            You want some sense? talk some!

Tell me how Willis "came on". Wheres the data for that? Hes had maybe one 100 yard game since the bye. But he came on?

I agree Losman came on, but Willis is the same old Willis. Hes an average RB who wont win games for you with his legs. Hes broke off one long run ion his whole damn career.

Look, no one is saying hes a pile of garbage. All Im saying is that I want a gamebreaker, thats not Willis.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Maybe San Diego will trade us LT for Willis?

Comment

Working...
                              X