PDA

View Full Version : So does anyone know where we will draft?

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 03:50 PM
What is the highest and what is the lowest pick that we could have?

Devin
12-24-2006, 03:53 PM
i dont care.

Tanks couldnt help this team.

DraftBoy
12-24-2006, 03:53 PM
probably between 12-15....cant say for sure.

Novacane
12-24-2006, 03:54 PM
probably between 12-15....cant say for sure.

Then Marv will draft soemone he could of gotten at 25

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 03:55 PM
probably between 12-15....cant say for sure.yea id say around 10-15

X-Era
12-24-2006, 03:57 PM
What is the highest and what is the lowest pick that we could have?

Im too angry right now, so some of what I say needs to be taken that way, BUT

The Bills screwed themselves even worse by ending up in the bottom half of the draft in yet another playoff year.

For some reason its makes me feel better to think that Mularkey is to blame. Had he started JP more, it might not have taken a half a season to get it and we might have been firmly in the hunt and able to still get in with a loss, instead we were on life support.

As much as I hate Dick right now, I say god bless him for having the balls to develop him into the winner he is.

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Im too angry right now, so some of what I say needs to be taken that way, BUT

The Bills screwed themselves even worse by ending up in the bottom half of the draft in yet another playoff year.

For some reason its makes me feel better to think that Mularkey is to blame. Had he started JP more, it might not have taken a half a season to get it and we might have been firmly in the hunt and able to still get in with a loss, instead we were on life support.

As much as I hate Dick right now, I say god bless him for having the balls to develop him into the winner he is.you know what i think we lost 2 games by more than 8 and if we were to play those games over again next year we probably wud win half of them........if we dont lose to many players or we get some good players watch out cas the Bills iwll be in the playoff hunt next year

X-Era
12-24-2006, 04:07 PM
you know what i think we lost 2 games by more than 8 and if we were to play those games over again next year we probably wud win half of them........if we dont lose to many players or we get some good players watch out cas the Bills iwll be in the playoff hunt next year

Like I said, Im angry. I agree, I really do. But we probably are going to cheapo out on Nate and our pass D will head south. Hopefully our O gets even better to compensate, but Im very weary on Willis. I honestly hope for a RB draftee to push him.

But yes, if we start next year like we played after the bye, we are a strong contender. Hope springs eternal, Merry X-mas!!!

Mad Bomber
12-24-2006, 04:22 PM
i dont care.

Tanks couldnt help this team.

Actually, a couple of Panzers at DT could help our pathetic run defense.

Ingtar33
12-24-2006, 04:52 PM
i think if we lose next week the best we could do is 12th or 13th.

If we win next week, and everything falls right, the worst we could do is 22nd or 25th.

currently we're 16th (i think)