• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

It was fun while it lasted

I wouldn't exactly call it a good season, but at least the hopes of a playoff berth lasted until the final drive of the fifteenth game. It's more than I expected, especially after the poor start.

Early on it was frustrating, but at least we smoked Miami in their house. As the season went on, the team got better, and developed. We actually resembled a professional football team for most of the time after the bye. The games were exciting, and the progress of the young players was fun to watch.

7-8 right now, with an outside shot at a .500 season next week when we go to Baltimore. A rookie crop of defensive players that got valuable experience, and noticeable growth from others on the offensive side of the ball.

Yes, there are issues that need to be addressed and positions that need to be upgraded this off-season. Hopefully, they will.

Am I happy? No. I don't like losing, regardless of whether my team is already established or in a 're-building' mode. But what I've seen from this team and it's players and staff over the course of the last eight games makes me fell a helluva lot better about the direction we're going in than the same time last year.

... Forever I bleed Red and Blue.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: It was fun while it lasted

I'm to pissed to be positive right now

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Well said!

GO BILLS!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
        X