PDA

View Full Version : Right now it seems like we will be drafting 10th so..........

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:25 PM
I have the first 10 picks going like this as of now although it will all change by draft day........

Detroit-Brady Quinn
Oakland-Calvin Johnson
Cleveland-Adrian Peterson
Arizona-Joe Thomas (i dont know if they will be here but no matter what they will draft Joe Thomas)
Tampa Bay-Gaines Adams
Washington-Alan Branch
Houston-Sam Baker
San Francisco-Leon Hall
Minnesota-Juston Blalock
Miami-Qinn Pitcock
Buffalo-Dwayne Jarrett or Quentin Moses

thoughts on this and please correct me of my picks seem out of order

OpIv37
12-24-2006, 04:35 PM
We need a #2 receiver- we can get that deeper in the draft.

I think we need DT, interior OL or possibly LB depending on whether or not we can keep Fletch.

I'll be pissed if we pull a Detroit and take a receiver with the #10 pick (but I doubt we'll be that high anyway).

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:36 PM
We need a #2 receiver- we can get that deeper in the draft.

I think we need DT, interior OL or possibly LB depending on whether or not we can keep Fletch.

I'll be pissed if we pull a Detroit and take a receiver with the #10 pick (but I doubt we'll be that high anyway).it is not us needing a #2 WR but it is us needing a playmaker

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Just an observations, I can't see a draft that Joe Thomas isn't in the top 10. If that draft works out that way I can't see the Bills passing on him. No way.

OpIv37
12-24-2006, 04:39 PM
good teams have the luxury of taking the best player available. Teams like the Bills have to use the draft to fill holes regardless of who's available, especially considering that FA is thin this year.

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:41 PM
Just an observations, I can't see a draft that Joe Thomas isn't in the top 10. If that draft works out that way I can't see the Bills passing on him. No way.thx for point that one out......wow cnt believe i forgot him

bluehaze
12-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Miami would take Joe Thomas long before they would take Quinn Pitcock. I really dont think Miami takes defense in the first round even if they are BPA, our O needs help far more than our D.

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:46 PM
good teams have the luxury of taking the best player available. Teams like the Bills have to use the draft to fill holes regardless of who's available, especially considering that FA is thin this year.well then who do you suggest us drafting? Pitcock will be gone and Branch will most likely be gone too.......we cud get 'Puz' or Darrelle Revis but I wud trade down to get one of them...........
so who do you suggest us drafting?

X-Era
12-24-2006, 04:49 PM
I have the first 10 picks going like this as of now although it will all change by draft day........

Detroit-Brady Quinn
Oakland-Calvin Johnson
Cleveland-Adrian Peterson
Arizona-Joe Thomas (i dont know if they will be here but no matter what they will draft Joe Thomas)
Tampa Bay-Gaines Adams
Washington-Alan Branch
Houston-Sam Baker
San Francisco-Leon Hall
Minnesota-Juston Blalock
Miami-Qinn Pitcock
Buffalo-Dwayne Jarrett or Quentin Moses

thoughts on this and please correct me of my picks seem out of order

I honestly dont think we end up that high. We lkikely go 7 and 9 or 8 and 8, Pitt, Tenn, NYG, may end up above us.

However, I LOVE the guys you picked. If Clements is gone, we will look DB first and foremost IMO. But yes, BOTH these guys would make a big impact on our team.

Theres no OG that would, and DT's are weak this year. I dont think we draft an OT who we expect to start, so that out of the earlky rounds. Yes, DE, WR both could be up there.

I like the looks of Paul Williams, Fresno St, WR alot too and he could possibly be had on day two

Ingtar33
12-24-2006, 04:50 PM
um... no.

we're tied at 10th, but i'm fairly sure we have the strongest strength of schedule for all of the teams with 7 wins.

which would put us at 16th.

And if we win next week we might be drafting as late as 24th or 25th.

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:50 PM
I honestly dont think we end up that high. We lkikely go 7 and 9 or 8 and 8, Pitt, Tenn, NYG, may end up above us.

However, I LOVE the guys you picked. If Clements is gone, we will look DB first and foremost IMO. But yes, BOTH these guys would make a big impact on our team.

Theres no OG that would, and DT's are weak this year. I dont think we draft an OT who we expect to start, so that out of the earlky rounds. Yes, DE, WR both could be up there.

I like the looks of Paul Williams, Fresno St, WR alot too and he could possibly be had on day twoi believe that the biggest impact players that we will draftw ill be taken in the later rounds this year

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:52 PM
um... no.

we're tied at 10th, but i'm fairly sure we have the strongest strength of schedule for all of the teams with 7 wins.

which would put us at 16th.

And if we win next week we might be drafting as late as 24th or 25th.holy ***** dude my bad........then i cud see us drafting Jarrett or Ginn, Ray McDonald, or DeMarcus Tyler or 'Puz'

X-Era
12-24-2006, 04:57 PM
holy ***** dude my bad........then i cud see us drafting Jarrett or Ginn, Ray McDonald, or DeMarcus Tyler or 'Puz'

Jarrett, Ginn Jr., Puz (only if Fletch is gone). Now we are talking.