PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown's thoughts on todays game

BILLSROCK1212
12-24-2006, 04:28 PM
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:55 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=791)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>FINAL: Boy was that painful to watch Tennessee chew up clock on the ground on that final drive. The Bills couldn't get a stop when they needed it.
Travis Henry killed them on the ground. And after Vince Young's 36-yard touchdown run at the end of the half the Bills defense seemed to be twice as conscious about what he might do next.
Robert Royal to his credit faced the music in the locker room after the game after failing to get his second foot down in the back of the end zone. He said "I blew it. Just a lack of concentration."
London called it painful, but admitted they were outplayed.
On the last play it seemed like the offense was hurried on the fourth down play. JP didn't get under center until there were five seconds on the play clock. Head coach Dick Jauron said he knew it was out of Lindell's range kicking into the wind at that end, but he wanted to check with him.
Lindell said it would've been a tough kick. Bironas barely made the kick when the line of scrimmage was the 24 in the first half. And he has a stronger leg than Lindell. I don't think a 42-yard field goal had a chance with that wind off of Lindell's leg.
Tough way to be put out of playoff contention.
REASON THE BILLS ARE OUT: The Bills are out because the winner of the Cincinnati-Denver game will have 9 wins and the winner of the KC-Jax. game in Week 17 will have 9 wins. Buffalo won't be able to catch either of those teams for one of the Wild Card berths. So their season ends next Sunday in Baltimore

chernobylwraiths
12-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Well, maybe we will be looking for a new kicker next year. Lindell has been very good this year and last but I would like a guy who wants to try.

Luisito23
12-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Lindell has been very good this year and last but I would like a guy who wants to try.

It's because he didn't want himself look bad going into FA.....Better add a K as well to our many needs....Too bad because I liked Ryan.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

ublinkwescore
12-24-2006, 07:17 PM
You guys better hope we don't end up with some bum like Vanderjagt.